𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

„Melina, we're here!" was the first thing the widow heard since giving Anastasia, Clint and Wanda Yelena's coordinations. She was worried that they were caught or that Yelena killed them or they had an accident. She just couldn't help it, it was the mother that came out of her in these moments.

Although Yelena and Anastasia weren't really her children, she felt like they were. The mission in Ohio was 'only' three years but it was the only time she got out of the Redroom and live a life, even a little bit. Plus, she couldn't get kids of her own, ever, seeing as she graduated and it was a bonus, having little Yelena and little Anastasia around and all. Having the Redroom take that from her again was a pain she never wanted to feel again and she made it her mission that that wasn't going to happen again.

„Oh, Yelena!" Melina engulfed the blonde woman in her arms, the blonde tensing up as she did so. The flight back to St. Petersburg was... an adventure, let's call it that. Yelena was still a bit out of it and extremely snappy. They had to plan with her a bit and then Yelena wanted something to eat but they didn't want to hold it. Wanda and Clint had to break up a fight between the two of them and Wanda chuckled the whole time because she was reminded of the little fights between her and Pietro, minus the whole 'I fight you to death and shoot you again to make sure your ghost will be dead too' thing from Anastasia.

„Hello, Melina." she mumbled in the brunette's shoulder and Melina smiled gently. Anastasia, Clint and Wanda smiled at the exchange and decided to let them catch up for a few moments before going to plan on how to break out Alexei.

„You think it will work out?" Clint asked his best friend and Anastasia shrugged. To be honest, she wasn't sure. In the movies, she was filled with rage from the split up of the Avengers and feelings always influence the fighting. But this time? She was exhausted, she just met her family, her birth family, and saw her and her friends' death because of s big, purple, freshly puked put grape.

„I'm not sure but we will do our best." the redhead decided to response after a good minute of silence and Clint and Wanda exchanged a look. „Anyway, how are Steve, Vision and Barnes doing? And Tony and Sam? Is Thor already back and the glowstick?" Clint suppressed a smile at the last comment, Anastasia always made comments at other people when she's stressed.

„I can ask Vision for an update if you want to? He has his direct connection to Tony and the Stark tower and I can tell you then?" Wanda asked her mentor and the woman nodded her head with a quick 'thank you' and left to save Yelena from Melina's constant questioning.

Though there wasn't much saving as Yelena was eating while Melina babbled about something Anastasia had no interest of knowing. Okay, how are we going to break Alexei out of prison?"

Melina looked at her annoyed from her 'all business voice'. „Don't you want to wait for your team mates?"

Anastasia narrowed her eyes at her mother, „Clint and Wanda are contacting the rest of the team to catch up on how it's going. They are back in a minute." Melina smirked at her eldest reaction, to others it may seem like they were annoyed with each other but they knew it was their way of showing their need for a family, for them.

„So," Clint cleared his throat and looked at Anna, „Thor is on his way back to earth, Loki, Banner, Valkyrie and those guardians included, the glowstick as you called her is still spying on Thanos and Tony and Sam haven't killed each other yet. An update about Bucky and Vision is yet to come, we just reached Tony directly as Vision is under Shuri's knife as it seems. Thor told me that Nebula laid low for a while, in case something happens like it did in the last movie with Thanos." Clint waited a moment with his questions to let the information set. Anastasia looked troubled at the mention of Bucky but seemed to be relieved about the rest of the information. „So, Alexei?"