Chuck

Ten years ago if you would of told me that I would be married, I would of slapped you! Yet here I am

Ten years ago if you would of told me that I would be married, I would of slapped you! Yet here I am. Married to Kyra. So is my brother and three more.

We're the happiest people in the world.

When I saw her I was blown away. Her beauty. Her smile. Her dimples. I heard so much about her from Tuck that I just fell in love. Fast and hard. We added another gold band to the ring. We also had an unofficial wedding ceremony in the backyard. She was dressed in white. Her gown showed her delectable figure; with only a slight pudge in her stomach. Her hair has was flowing freely. She held a multicolored bouquet and she looked amazing.  She's legally married to Damon though. We thought it was the best option.

Tomorrow is our anniversary. We have a sitter for the kids. We're going to take her the beach and renew our vows. She has no idea.

We have four kids. Two boys: twins. Bobby and Robert. Their ten and a handful. Just like me and my bro.
We have two girls. Kayla is seven, she looks just like Julian. He spoils her rotten.

Our other girl is Kelli she's five. She looks like Damon. She is a spitfire.

We're expecting another one. She's eight months. This one is Jax there's no doubt in that. The guy refuses to use a condemn. It's a boy. He wants to name him snake but Kyra won't let him. I think they decided on Charles. That makes me happy. She wants to have mine next. I'm not going to argue. I would love to have a child of my own. If it's a boy I would name him Presley and a girl would be Cristy. At least that's what we agreed on.

"Baby you ready?" Kyra ask. More than ready.

"Yes, dimples. Almost, is Tuck home yet?" She wobbles over to me. She's stunning pregnant. She has a glow and it's mesmerizing. We're waiting on Tuck to get home for dinner. 

Tuck walks through the the door as I ask. He swoops Kyra in a hug and kisses her. "Hello sugar, how's the baby?" He rubs her belly. He's a changed man. He's rarely angry anymore. He works hard and very affectionate. I'm proud of him. 

Jax and Julian are staying out tonight to celebrate their anniversary. They officially married a day before we married Kyra.

"Man, I'm starving, how are you spitfire?" He kisses Krya and rubs her belly also. He's a very happy man. He guards her and hardly lets her out of site. She finished art school and opened her tattoo parlor that he bought her. She oversees it now. She occasionally does a tat or two. But the kids keep her busy.

She comes over to me and kisses me. I can't get enough of this woman. She's my everything. After I kissed her that night. We went out on a date. The others didn't mind. She ask me to marry her too on that very date. I was shocked. But there was no way I was going to say no. The love bug hit me hard. I never thought I'd share a woman either. But here I am. Sharing a woman with my brother and three others. It's amazing. I wouldn't change a thing.

"You ok?" She ask me while she rubs my face. I smile. I couldn't be more ok.

"I love you so much dimples." I kiss her again.

"I love you too." She hugs me. Her belly rubs against me. I feel a kick. She looks back with wide eyes and we laugh. Jax would be so happy. He hasn't felt him kick yet. It pisses him off that he never catches it.

I look at Kyra and grab her hand. We sit down to eat.

My world is almost complete. She's having my child next and I'm beyond happy.

I can't wait!

—————————
Should of name the book we can't wait lol
Thank you pretties.
Vote and comment ❤️ please
Thank you for reading.

                         The end!!