Damon

"Can I come in?" I ask Kyra. I need to see if she's ok. She looked so upset. She opens the door and lets me in. I turn and lock it. She looks at me, she's sad, I'm gonna make her feel better or least try. That's my end game.

"You ok spitfire?" I ask and she nods her head. "Words baby," I grab her chin and make her look at me. "Yes" she whispers. I can't take her being sad or hurt. It breaks my heart. "Want me to make it better?" I ask as I lean down to her ear and whisper "I can, just say yes, baby!" As kiss her neck and lick down her throat. "Yes" she whispers again. I look at her and I'm a goner. So sweet and caring. But she has a hard determination. It's my turn.

"Strip," I tell her and back up to watch the show. She does as I ask and slowly takes off her robe. She reaches for her top "slowly, baby" she takes her top off very slow. She reaches for her bottoms and gracefully takes them off. She's standing there in her tan bra and panties. All lace and the bra has a little bow. I look over her. Up and down. A fucking goddess!

"Continue," my voice is straining, a bit and I'm starting to sweat. She removes them both and stands there in all her glory. The woman is titillating. Big breast. Bare pussy. Skin with a golden hue. Her hair is falling down her front. She's opening herself up and baring it all. All for me. "Get on the bed. Spread your legs, wide." She climbs on the bed. Opens her legs. I got to the end of the bed and stand, looking down at her.
She is a sight. She watches me with a curious look. "It's okay baby, finger yourself!" I demand as I release my cock from my pants. Grabbing the base and stroking it. She takes her right hand and lowers it to her mound. Already wet and shiny. She opens her folds and places two fingers on her nub and begins to rub. I walk to the side of the bed as I continue to rub my cock. I stop and get undress. Grabbing a condom out of the drawer. "Put it on me!" She raises up and opens the packet and slowly guides it down my cock. "Lay down baby" I watch her then I climb on the bed.

I get between her legs and reach for her pussy as I suck on her tits. One then other. I tell her "you're so fucking beautiful. You drive me crazy." Circling her nipples and biting down gently. I want to go harder. Bite her all over, leave my marks. But I don't think she's ready for that, just yet. I'm rubbing her nub and fingering her hole. I bend my fingers and hit her gspot, going in and out. Faster and faster. I drop my hand and reach for asshole. I gently add one finger pumping in and out, then I Add another.  I ease off her. I raise up on my knees. God she's enticing. "Roll over!" I command, and she rolls over, puts her ass in the air. I put my fingers back in her asshole. Take my other hand and use the cum to lubricate her, all over. I will forever be an ass man and hers is to die for.

I take my cock and slowly place my cock at her rim. Going easy. I know it's her first time. I push in as she tightens. I still. "Easy baby, I'll go slow, just relax. Let me make you feel good." I push deeper. I still again and let her relax. Holding back my restraint. I bring my hand down and start to rub her nub. She relaxes. I go slow grinding in her, when I see she can take it, I speed up. God, I've enter Valhalla! I go faster, grinding harder and a steady rate while I viscously rub at her clit. I pull on her nub back and forth while pumping earnestly in her bum. God she feels good. I go faster and I'm loosing control. I lean down down to bite her neck. Bring my lips to her head and say "cum for me baby!" As I'm steadily grinding into her ass. She clenches and screams Yes! Yes! Yes! And cums. I don't stop. I can't. I keep grinding in her hard. I pull her hair back and lose it! Releasing into my Valhalla!!i think I literally have gone there. It's the best sex I've ever had and all before noon! She's my weakness. I lean down to her.

"You ok baby?" She nods breathlessly. I rub her back. "Such a good girl, you did so well." I tell her as climb off the bed and head for the bathroom. I dispose of the condemn and wash myself. Grab a towel and wet it and head back to Kyra. I clean her up. Dispose of the towel and climb in the bed next her. I cover us up and slide her over to me.

"You ok?" I ask her. "More than ok, Damon, I'm great." I push the hair away from her face and kiss her neck. "Did I make you feel better?" I ask I'm a bit nervous and anxious. "Yes, so much better." She rolls over and looks at me. "Don't worry, I'm fine," she slides her finger down my face. I love her touching me. But only only her. She's the only one I will allow to do it. I love her. I'm a love sick fool.

"Kyra?" I'm about to say it. I'm scared  that she won't feel the same. I feel like a damn coward. "I love you, Kyra," I sigh "you don't have to say it back, I just wanted you to know, I love you and I will do anything for you, spitfire." She looks at me so tenderly. I see tears in her eyes. "I love you too Damon. So much." I let out the breath I've been holding and I kiss her. She loves me? A monster. How can she love a monster? But I'll take it. I don't deserve it. But I will gladly take it and prove to her everyday that I love her. No one else, but her. Just her.

"Do you want to get up? Or sleep? I'm down for whatever." She giggles and damn those dimples. My love. My heart.

"Sleep of you don't mind. I've had a long night and a very remarkable morning. I'm tired." She rolls over and I bring her close to me. "Sleep, spitfire, I'm not going anywhere." I kiss her neck. She smells so good. Like strawberries. No. I'm not going anywhere. I don't why Tuck did.

Damn Tuck! He left her alone. Hurt her. What's with that asshole? She was in danger and he just left her. Claims that he loves her. I'm having my doubts. Though I see it in his eyes. His reactions. Yea, he may love her, but he's an idiot. Plain and simple.

Kyras soft snores make me laugh. I rub my nose in her hair.
I'll protect her. I'll keep her safe. I have too. It's what I have to do. Nothings going to happen to her.

I hear commotion outside the door but I'm not leaving her side. I know the doors locked. They can see her when she's awake. Right now she's mine. Only mine. She needs a break.

The door knob rattles but I pay it no mind. They can damn well wait. I snuggle Kyra closer. Wrapping her right against me. All goes quiet outside the door. I close my eyes and sleep. My last thought is of Kyra and how did I get so lucky.

Or blessed

————————-

Short chapter but I hope you like it pretties.

Comment and vote ❤️ thanks.