Julian

Mature scene ahead 18+

Let us show you

————

Game on! "Take off your clothes," I say to both of them. We all start stripping. Standing nude, I turn to Kyra, "get on the bed." She jumps on the bed, trying to contain her excitement. "Climb on top of her." I say to Jax. He more than complies. It's been way too long. We're both extremely excited.

He looks at me for direction with his eyes full of wonderment. "Chow down, baby boy!" He doesn't wait a second. Jax is eating her like it's his last meal. I go to Kyra and fondle her breast. I lean down to kiss her. I get lost in her kiss. Moaning and full of anticipation. I lower my head to her breast and suck on it hard. Licking and nibbling. I take my hand and dive down to her clit. While Jax is fingering her wet pussy.

I raise up and go to get two condoms. I hand one to Jax and one for myself. We put them on. I get on the bed and lower myself behind Jax. I put my hand on Kyras pussy and lap up her juices. I take it and rub it on Jax's ass. Preparing him. "Put your cock inside of her, baby boy." He grabs his cock and enters Kyra fully. "Stop," I place my cock at Jax's asshole and enter. God he's still tight. "I'm going to make Baby boy here, fuck you at my pace Kyra. He isn't in control, I am. If you want us to stop, use a safe word. What's your safe word baby?" I ask her huskily.

"Eternal" it's fitting. Like the Eternal Flames song she sang to us.

"Here we go cookie, ready for a ride?" She nods. I start grinding into Jax's ass. Pushing him into Kyras pussy. I'm in control. He can only fuck her as fast as I want him to. I feel like a fucking God.

I'm pumping into him hard. Making him push into Kyra at a brisk fast pace. Their both groaning, lost up in their desirable haze. "Rub her clit baby boy," he reaches to rub her nub. Forcefully rubbing and pulling on it. I reach down and massage his balls all the while I'm pumping forcefully into my man's ass. Having control over how he fucks her is exhilarating. I go faster. Hitting him with all of my force. Kyra is losing her shit. Jax is on edge and I'm about to blow my load. Grinding and pumping. Faster and faster. "Oh yes, yes, that's it. Right there! YES!" Screams Kyra as she comes to her heated climax. I'm still pumping into Jaxs ass not letting up. I gyrate my hips and hit that sweet spot. Jax yells and I follow right behind him, "Fuck yes!" I roar out when my cum explodes all within him.

We're now in a dog pile. Breathing rapidly and panting hard. I remove my self from Jax and dispose of my used condom. Jax then does the same. "Wow, that was just, wow" Kyra laughs. Her breast bouncing with her giggles and my dick goes hard again. She's a damn wanton. I can't get enough of her. I jump on top of her and start kissing down the crook of her neck hungrily.