Julian

I must be dreaming. I'm high as fuck and I'm loving this. Dear sweet Kyra is naughty when she cuts loose. Now I'm gonna eat it up literally!
I bend down in front of her. Her sweet pussy is on full on display. Pretty and pink and glistening from Tuck earlier. I lean over and lick her from asshole to clit. She taste like honey-dew and man I'm loving it. She wiggles under my onslaught and Tuck puts his hands on her waist to hold her still. I so appreciate it. I begin rotating my tongue on her dub and putting my fingers inside her. She's moaning and my dick is hard as hell. I bend my fingers and hit her gspot. She's losing control and I'm eating it up. I bite down on her nub gently and that sends her into over drive. I'm sucking and licking hard on her clit and then she cums. She yells my name and I keep going. I can't stop now. I don't want to stop. I've waiting six weeks for this and I'm gonna enjoy every luscious lick. Tuck starts groping her titties and pinching them. He whispers how he wants to put his cock so deep into her that she could taste his cum. Damn that even turns me on! I keep licking back and forth lavishing up every last drop of her as she cums again, all over my face and all in mouth. She taste so damn good. I want more. I need more. I stand up and pull out my rock hard cock. Stroking it right in front of her. She watches me with lust in her eyes. She reaches out and touches my head and I'm come undone I squirt semen all over her beautiful tits and stomach. I couldn't control myself but damn who could blame me. She rubs it on her stomach and brings her finger to her mouth and licks my cum into it. I think I love this woman.
"Fuck that was hot!" Claims Jax damn right it was hot. This woman's going to be the death of me.

She jumps up runs to the bathroom. Did we upset her? Damn is she pissed? I go after her. I knock on the door a few times she opens it and looks up at me with her big smile. She takes my hand and drags me to her bedroom. Oh boy. I'm in deep. She climbs on the bed spreads her legs and starts fingering herself. I'm standing there with my dick on hard again wondering what to do.

"Finish the job Julian." I don't waste a second. I jump on her and slide between her legs. I start playing with her clit all over again she's so wet and I'm so ready.

"You sure cookie?" Please say yes. I'm dying to get in between her folds.
"Yes, please" that's all it takes. I slide my cock on her pussy about to enter. But I hesitate. "We need a condemn cookie" she reaches over opens a drawer and grabs one out. She opens it and slowly rolls it down on my cock. Sexy as fuck. I groan roll back on top of her. I'm about to enter "it may hurt but just for a bit ok?" She nods. With a smile.
I place my cock between her folds and enter slowly. I don't want to hurt her but I'm about to loose my control. I push in and break the her hymen. Damn , I still. Letting her adjust to me in her. She's starts rotating her hips and I let loose. Unable to control it any longer. I pound into her hard over and over. I rub her clit while I pounding her relentlessly and grabbing her ass. I entered heaven. She's like gold. I struck gold and I feel rich. So tight. So sweet. So fucking hot. So desirable.

She wraps her legs around me I get on my knees and grind hard into her. I lean over sucking on her breast and biting down. I ease my way up to her neck and suck down hard leaving a mark or two on her. All the while I'm playing with her clit and grinding on her. I go back to breast licking and sucking and enjoying every nibble. She groans and goes wild.
"That's it baby. You like my cock pounding into your pussy don't you?" I go harder. She's closes her eyes moaning loudly. "Look at me baby, I want you to look at me when I make you cum. Scream my mother fucking name!" I keep pounding and pounding not giving her second to think. I leaned down about to reach my edge. She grabs my back and just as she cums she screams my name "Juliaaaan" and scratches down my back. A mix of pleasure and pain and I fucking love it. I squirt out fast and hard loosing air and control. I keep going. Not letting up. Wanting and craving more. I spasm again the condemn is beyond full. She's panting and flushed when I look at her. "You ok?" She answers with one word.

"More"
"Damn baby"

I'm done for and I'm falling hard for her. I slip on another condemn.
We go another round. Fucking hard and no relenting. Over and over and over I grind into her. I flip her over, adjust myself back into her and bounce on into her super hard. I keep going not wanting to let up. I grab her nub and squeeze hard rotating it side to side. I bring me hand over her ass and put my finger in her asshole. Pumping in and out. She's shaking and screaming and I release in her again. Spent and exhausted and I'm still rock hard. How does she keep me so hard? I relent. I pull off the condemn and head to the bathroom. I come back with a wet towel and clean her. Throwing the towel in a hamper I jump back on the bed.
I roll to the side and bring her over to me and kiss her forehead. The bedroom door squeaks open slowly and Jax peeks his head in. With a big ass smile.

"Guess the games over huh?" I laugh throw a pillow at him and as he leaves I swore he said lucky bastard.

We drift off to sleep.

———————————————————

The next morning I'm laying there watching her sleep on my chest. She's so damn beautiful. I can't get enough. She chose me. I can't believe she chose me to be her first. Out of all the men here. I'm the lucky one. I know she was high and drunk last night and I'm praying she has no regrets. I don't think I could live with myself if she does. Sure I've had plenty of women. But none like her. She gave me a gift and I plan to treasure it and her. I can see spending the rest of my life with her. But would she ever want to be with me? A stripper? A playboy? One who has never been faithful? I would for her. Only her. My cookie. My dream.

She stirs awake. I'm nervous like school boy. Hoping she doesn't regret it. Hoping that she still wants me.

"Morning" she breathes out. Here it goes. I'm on edge. "Mmorning" I stutter out. Geez what's wrong with me? "How did you sleep?" Holding my breath and praying. "Wonderfully" she looks at me her hair all in a mess but looking adorable and sweet.

"Do you? Do you regret last night?" She ask me. What? Never. How could I? I found heaven and I'm not letting it go.
"Not in the least" I roll on top of her. She giggles. Yea I found my heaven alright. I kiss her. Deep and hard. She wiggles under me. I need to get under in control. I know she has to be sore.

"Come on. Let's go eat." She shakes her head. "I need a shower first. I'll meet you in there." She gets out of bed and kisses me headed for the shower.
I walk into the kitchen the guys are already there. Tuck is cooking and Damon and Jax are on the stools. They look up at me and smile. Ok here we go. I'm ready for it. Their just jealous it wasn't them. Fuckers.

"So how was it?" Of course it's Jax that ask. Tucks turns around placing food in the plates. His eyebrows are raised wanting to hear the answer.

"It was heaven, plain and simple heaven" and that's I'm going to indulge to these assholes.
"I bet, you lucky shit!" Coming from Damon, I'm surprised didn't think he was interested in her. I just smile sit down and start to eat. Im ravenous.
"So you think she's open to just more than one?" Ask Tuck. Surprised again. Now he seems interested also. Im confused. But hey to each his own. I know how ravishing she is.

"You have to ask her" "Ask me what?" Said Kyra as she enters the kitchen in very short demon shorts a crop top and her hair still wet. Fucking looking like a goddess.

"If your into more than just one?" States Damon and looks at her expectantly. She looks confused so I explain.
"More than just me. More than just one guy. Like a poly relationship."
Her beautiful eyes go wide.

This should be very interesting.