Kyra

Temptress really? Well could be worse. He's not bad on the eyes either. We go to each room. Some are dusty and smelly and some are very clean a completely different contrast.
There's about five bedrooms. A kitchen and living room open space. Utility room and two bathrooms just on this floor alone. This place is huge.
There's a sliding glass door that opens to a very big and surprisingly clean pool.

"Nice strange how some parts of this house looks new and some old right? But the pool is nice at least there's that." Said Jax with another sexy smirk. Get your head in the game Kyra can't go all horny teenager on these guys. Damn but oh if only.

"There's a shed over here, let's check it out." He said

"Uhm you go ahead. I'm not a big fan of snakes or spiders or serial killers for that matter. Looking in a lonely shed only invites trouble." I mean really I may be clueless but not that damn clueless. I half laugh.

"Oh come on temptress I'll protect you." There he goes again with the temptress, wtf?
"Why do you call me that? Temptress I mean?" He smiles that sexy smile that has me drooling.

"Because your are a very tempting and sexy woman. Why else?" Yea right. Me? You got to be kidding. I'm not tempting and nowhere near sexy. I'm just a a twenty one year old cashier and part time student. All alone and fighting tooth and nail for scraps and bill money. I'm not a temptress. I'm nobody.

"Well stop it! I'm not a temptress, I'm nobody. Just lost and very confused at the moment." And apparently very horny. Get a grip Kyra!

"Ah no temptress you're not a nobody and we're all confused at the moment. Doesn't look like anyone else is here. At least on this floor. Let's go back the kitchen and see if the others found anything." Sure why not at least being around the others will get my mind off the handsome tattoo man who is making my hot pocket go wild.
Headed to the kitchen/living room he place his hand on my back sending little tingles all over me. I can not be attracted to this guy. Get your head in the game. Damn!
Going into the kitchen no one but us here. So I decide to keep busy and check the fridge and cabinets. Fully stocked to the rim. Uh? It's like someone knew we were gonna be here. Very confusing and has me wondering if this is sort of a kidnapping situation. I'm checking my room or at least the room I woke up in. As I head to the room Jax is on my heels. I light up the room running over to the closet and I'm shook. There's clothes tons of clothes and all in my size. Plus shoes of all kinds. I run over to the dresser and yes tons of underwear and even negligees. Socks, pantyhose, and a damn vibrator! I mean really. I run the the adjacent bathroom and yes yet again fully stocked even has tampons and condemns. Wtf!!

"What's going on? We're fully stocked. To the hilt. I have clothes and shoes my size. Even damn tampons! We're fully stocked on food and drinks! It's like this was planned!" This shit is really getting on my nerves.

"Calm down Kyra I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation. Right?"
Yea right. We go into the kitchen where the others are finally back. Looking displeased and as confused as I am.

"Well did you find anyone or anything?" I mean I'm at my breaking point. No need to be nice.
"No we didn't find a damn thing. But we all have clothes and all the necessities they we need. Some rooms are empty though. Seems like someone planned for us to be here. Why I don't know?" Said Julian running his hand through his hair and grunting out his displeasure.

"Well I guess we're totally fucked then." And boy are we.