Kyra

Fuck

I'm sitting here on the couch with the guys. I've been crying all day. Now my shock and sadness has turned to anger. How dare he?! I've only slept with Julian that doesn't make me slut! Yes I was high and a bit drunk but I don't regret it. I'm 21, I was virgin! How does that make me a slut? Besides I would never hurt the guys. Not the way Tuck thinks anyway. I couldn't do that. I know what that pain feels like. It hurts. It tears you apart and leaves your soul to bleed. Destroys you from the inside out.

When I aged out of the system and had to fend for myself, I ended up trusting someone that I shouldn't have. Devon was loving and caring at first. He said all the right things. Made me feel special and loved. Little did I know what a creep he was. The entire time I was with him, he had another girlfriend. Luckily I never slept with the asshole.

We were only together for three months but it hurt non the less. I wish I knew what a jerk he was though. I left him high and dry and never looked back. I stand on my own. I'm not gonna let anyone use me or me them. I not made that way. I shuffle in my seat.

"You ok cookie?" Julian has been worrying over me since it happened. He's been so sweet. Even cooked for us. I heard him tell Tuck he loves me. I think I'm falling for him also but I don't dare say anything. I said it once before and I'm scared to say it again. I grab his hand and a fake a smile.

"Yes, I'll be ok," I fidget in my seat and look at the others they are just as worried. It bothers me that this effects them so much also. "He really didn't mean it. He doesn't know me. It's just the circumstances we are in. Nothing more. I'm fine." I really smile then. I'm not going to let Tuck get to me. I'm stronger than that and I truly think it's because of the stress we're all under. I can't really blame him but he didn't have to resort to saying all those awful things about me.

Then out of the blue there's a loud bang outside. A large flash of light is seen outside the window. We all jump and get up to run out. Tuck comes out of his room and runs along with us. We all go to the side of house and see a big burnt spot on the ground. Smoke still coming out of circle. It smells of vanilla. For some strange reason. We hear a coughing and we all turn to the sound. There's a man walking toward us. He's tall with broad shoulders. His black hair hangs just below shoulders. He's dressed in a blue sweatsuit. As he gets closer I see his eyes. They're as blue as the sea. He's handsome and well built. He clears his throat. Turns his eyes on each of us. I get a bad vibe from him. He's not like the others. I can just feel it for some reason. He seems cold and distrustful.

"Sorry folks, didn't mean to frighten you. Uhm may I ask where am I and who you are?" His voice is deep. Sends shivers down my spine. How did he get here? Something doesn't seem right. I look at the guys and seem as shocked as me.

"First, who the hell are you?" Tuck ask still in his bad mood I see. Showing this stranger his anger. Though I really can't blame him at this point.

"I'm Tim Myers. I'm a bit confused as to how I'm here. I was on my to my library. I opened the door and suddenly it's like I'm pulled from my home and end up here. Wherever here is." As he looks around then turns back to us. He coughs again then comes closer. I step back a bit scared of the newcomer. He sees this and laughs. "I'm not gonna to hurt you honey, I mean you no harm." Then laughs again. He may not, but I don't know him and I don't trust easy.

Julian steps up, ever the peace maker and reaches out for the man to shake his hand. "I'm Julian, this is Damon, Tuck, Jax, and she's Kyra." As he points to each of us. The man doesn't shake his hand. Very rude if you ask me. "Nice to meet you all. Can someone please explain to me how I got here and where exactly is here?" He raises his eyebrow and looks at us all. We hesitate to answer. Not knowing if we can trust him or not.