Tuck

Lying beside you here in the dark

Lying beside you here in the dark. Feeling your heart beat with mine.

I will forever remember this moment.

I woke to get a drink, it was hot and the humidity was a bitch. When I went into the kitchen. I heard music. I followed the melody like a drug to my soul. Julian was sitting in a seat beside her. She was playing the guitar and singing my favorite song. It's like she knew. It's like she sung it just for me.

Julian was hypnotized, his eyes never straying from her. I was enraptured by her soulful melody and desirable sounds.

Every note she hit, every line she sung, hit directly to my heart.

So now I come to you with open arms.
Nothing to hide, believe what I say.

She was mesmerizing me with her tune.

I fell deeper in love.

When she finished I clapped. This was the moment of my undoing. My very being. I will worship my queen.

I told how great of a job she did and that it was my favorite song. Julian gets up and said a few words to her. That he will be waiting in the room. He walks pass me and bumps my shoulder. I turn to look at him as he walks off.

"What's his problem?" I ask Kyra. She just shrugs her shoulder and puts the guitar down. Propping it on the wall. She turns to me and smiles. I haven't seen that smile in so long. I haven't seen much of her lately, I miss her.

"We need to talk sugar," I tell her as I sit in the chair Julian vacated. I look over at her and I take her hand. I need to touch her. To feel her close.
"I'm sorry I didn't believe you, but you must admit Kyra, it does sound a little out there," she's starting to get upset. She scowls and bites her lip. "I'm just saying sugar that it's not that believable, not that I think you're lying, but it's not possible that Casandra can do this. All of this, to us."

I need her to understand that Casandra isn't a nice a person but to do something like this, I just can't picture it. She's not a witch first of all. Plus she's not that vindictive or even that smart.

Instead of letting me explain all this and my way of thinking. She jumps up and literally screams. Loudly. She storms off inside. I realize then that I just made things tremendously worse.

I get up to go search for her. I see her going up the stairs to her room. She slams the door. Hard. I go the door and open it. Julian and Jax are lying on the bed. Both have been woken up by Kyra slamming the door. Wtf? Both of them? I see red!

"What the fuck Kyra? You slept with both of them, at the same time?" Oh boy, did I fuck up. She races over to me and slaps me across the face. Very hard. My face is stinging and I get pissed.

I may have deserved that.

She's packing her clothes and other items. Storming across the room. Julian and Jax are out of bed trying to get her stop, asking what happened. Damon comes to the door. Confused and looking around.