Kyra

Six weeks! Six long exasperated weeks! We've been stuck here and still no progress. No one's getting along. We fight. We yell. We're exhausted and the pressure isn't easing up. Everyday it's the same routine. We get up, we eat, we scavenger the streets and the buildings. Getting further and further away with each day and still nothing. We come back, we mope, we complain, we get on each other's nerves. We eat then bed. All to do it over again and again. I'm done. I can't take anymore. The guys can't seem to relax. It's putting me on edge and sexual tension does not help. Jax is the worst. Constantly teasing and flirting. It's driving me mad! I need an escape. I need a break. I need out of here! Ugh!

Suddenly arms wrap around my waist and kisses are making its way down my neck.

"Come on cookie it could be worse." Oh yes Julian he's always rubbing me and touching me whenever he can. Not that I don't enjoy the attention, who wouldn't? They're all sexy and good looking men. But I know it's because I'm the only girl here. If we're back home these men would not give me a second look. I'm not the kind that attracts guys like these. My confidence level is not up to theirs. I'm just me. Nothing special. So their attention is misplaced. I'm just not their type of girl. I accept that. Why can't they? I remove myself from his grasp and step away.

"Stop doing that! You're always touching me. It confuses me. God I wish I wasn't the only girl here. You guys would never give me single glance if you met me in the streets! You only do it because I'm the only female here! It's not fair!" I'm emotional I know but they can't keep torturing me like this.

"What are you talking about cookie? Of course I would notice you. Just look at you. You're beyond beautiful. Just not on the outside but on the inside too!" I look down at myself. Ripped crop jeans and a cut off shirt. Belly piercing and a bit of tan. My stomach is flat but I worked damn hard for that. In school I was the pudgy kid with braces. I grew into my height which is not saying much cause I stand at 5'3. But it's still far from from beautiful. I wish I could see what they do.

"Just leave me alone. I need fresh air!" I go to leave and run smack into the beast. Nearly falling over.

"Woah sorry there sugar didn't see you." What the...the beast is being nice. He even apologized. I stand on my tiptoes and place my hand on his forehead. "What are you doing?" He ask. "Seeing if you have fever. You're being nice. What's wrong?" He laughs then smiles. The beast actually smiled. I'm in shock. Miracles do happen it seems.

"I can be nice sugar, when I want to be. Why are you in such rush?" Ugh men they're so confusing.
"I need some air. I'm going for a walk. I'll be back soon." I head for the sliding door to get away from all these emotions that keep tormenting me.

"Not alone your not. There's no telling what's out there and you shouldn't be by yourself just in case." I look at him like he lost his damn mind. I'm a grown ass women. I just turn and take off. Who do they think they are? Almost to door someone grabs my arm I look to see Damon with a fierce look on his face. He's touching me. He doesn't liked to be touch but he can touch me? Oh hell no!

"You're touching me Damon. Isn't that against the rules?" He laughs. It's sexy when he laughs he rarely does it.
"No spitfire I can touch but you can't." Double standard I think. I yank out of his grasp and take off running for the door. I run into the empty street and stop.

I'm looking around and it's still the same old buildings same lonely street. I take off walking and decide to try entering the buildings. I'm a snoop and bored so why not? I notice a building on my right that I haven't seen before. Strange it's like it just appeared. It looks a lot newer than the others. I go to open the door but it's stuck. I slam my body into it and it breaks open. That's gonna hurt later.
I enter the building and I hear music. What? Music? The sound seems so out of place. I haven't heard music in awhile. I search for a light switch and find it on the east wall. Illuminating the room I look around in shock. It's a bar. An outdated bar but clean. There's a jukebox in the corner playing. That explains the music. I recognize the song it's Lost in your eyes I think it's by Debbie Gibson.

Looking around I see liquor bottles on shelves an old type of register on the wooden bar and soft round stools in front. Empty tables all around and the smell cigars in the air. Cigars? That can't be right. I take off running back to the house as I exit the building. I have to tell the guys. I crash in the house out of air. Trying to catch my breath and look around at the quizzical faces.
"I found..a..bar.. I try to wheeze out.
Jax brings me a water and tells me to calm down. Taking breathes in and out finally catching my breath I scream out
"THERES A BAR!" they looked at each other surely thinking I've gone mad. It is kind of comical.

"Woah sugar just explain. Deep breathes. That's it. Now what are you talking about." It still feels strange that he's being nice.
"There's a new building. It's a bar it just appeared out of nowhere. Come look!" I run out hoping they follow as I get to the spot the building is gone. It's back to the basic old crumpled building that was there before. What the?
"No it was here I swear. It had a jukebox and lots of liquor and I swear it was here. It was here! I'm losing my damn mind!" I throw the water bottle at the building. Water splashes on the door and it flickers. It flickered! Then the building transforms back to the bar I saw previously.
"See I told you! I'm not crazy! Go inside and look!"

We open the door and go inside the song has changed on the jukebox playing a Duran Duran song. The one about the wolves. I love eighties music. I look at the guys who are looking around in awe. I laugh I knew I wasn't crazy.
"Looks like you were right spitfire a damn bar. Where did it come from?" Damon ask more to hisself than us. We're all amazed and start looking around.
I go to side door and open it, it squeaks as I open it. I notice it's a full blown kitchen though outdated. I walk over to the fridge open it and yea it's fully stocked. I notice a staircase off to the side. I start to call out to one of the guys but decide against it and walk up the stairs alone. At the top of the staircase there's a red door that's cracked open. I open it and beyond the door is a fully furnished apartment with old furniture but it's clean. There's a side door I open and it leads to bedroom. Big queen size bed in center and dressers on the side. Another door I'm presuming leads to the bathroom is on the far wall. I go look through the dressers and find eighty style clothes. Fishnet stocking, faded ice jeans, and neon shirts. Under a shirt I find a bag a weed and papers. Jackpot! The guys will love this. I pocket the weed and go back to the livingroom area. Crashing yet again into Tuck. For a big guy he's quite as hell. He catches me before I stumble backwards. He's big beefy hands grabbing my hips and pulling me forwards. Crashing into his big muscled body. He groans and rubs his hands on my sides. Before I get lost in the heat of the moment I pull back and look up at him. He is handsome.
His big beautiful brown eyes looks down at me and smiles. I get tingles just from his smile alone and lost in eyes. He clears his throat and let's me go stepping back a bit.
"Sorry again. You seem to keep bouncing into me today. I'm not complaining though." He raises his hand and his finger traces my jawline and goes down my neck. Sending pure pleasure through me. I moan and he drops his his hand. Sad from the loss of contact I step aside and start looking around.

"I found a little surprise for later hidden in the dresser. You guys just might like it." I laugh and go back down the stairs. I find the rest sitting at the bar drinking and laughing. It's good to see them this way. I'm almost glad I found the place. I go to join them and get me a drink also.
"Why don't we grab a few bottles and head back home. Have a little party and loosen up a bit? What ya think?"
Hoping we can relieve some tension of the last six weeks and just relax. I so need it. I know they do too.

"Sounds like a plan cookie. Jax grab some bottles and Damon grab some glasses." As Julian grabs some whiskey and rum I think. I'm not much of a drinker. It's not gonna take much to get me drunk. But I do smoke weed and can't wait till we get this party started.

We head out back home. Home huh? I guess it has become sort of a home for us. I decide to just relax and see where the night takes me. I'm tired of being frustrated and mad. I need cut loose and just enjoy myself. As we head into our home, I can't wait to just cut loose for once in my life.

Famous last words.