Jaxson

Different povs. Enjoy ❤️

We're setting up the decorations around the house

We're setting up the decorations around the house. Tuck is dropping the rose petals on the sidewalk. Damon is hanging the fairy lights. Julian is laying out the candles and I'm connecting the speakers.

"Do you know what song is going to be playing when she gets here?" Ask Julian as he places the candle. "Damon said Tuck picked it out." As I plug in the last speaker. We've worked on this for almost a week. Everything has to be perfect.

A car pulls into the driveway. Its Chuck. He's been helping out a lot. I like him. He's always smiling and friendly. He's a good guy. He's a firefighter. I don't know how he does that? He said you have to be crazy to do it. His motto is you have to be crazy to be a firefighter. We're running to the fire, while others are running away. He's got a point there. Crazy fucker.

"I got the suits." He tells us. We go to him and grab our tuxes. This was Julian's idea. The tuxes. He really wants to make it grand. I can't blame the fucker. Anything for our girl.

"The lights are set"

"The petals are down."

"What about the song?" Ask Chuck.

"Got it ready. We got the song for the inside?" Ask Tuck

"All set, we just need to get dressed. They should be here soon." Damon says.

So we all go to get dressed. Even Chuck. I hate a damn suit. I can never get the tie right. Julian sees my dilemma and comes to help.

"You think this will work?" I ask him. I'm so worried she will turn and run away. We haven't contacted her yet we've been working hard on doing all this. We've had Delaney to keep an eye on her. We all want to surprise her. I'm a bit shaken up. Julian gets my tie all done and smiles at me. I kiss him. I have a surprise for him; but I'm nervous and have never done anything like this before.

"Uhm Julian, baby. I have something for you." He pauses putting his jacket on. I walk over to the drawer. I got it yesterday. I thought today would be the perfect day. I reach for the box and swallow hard. I turn with the box behind my back. I walk up to him. I get on one knee.

"Julian I love you. More than I could love any man. Any person; besides Kyra. I mean it's the same love but, I well...I can't picture a life without you in it." I bring the box around in front of him. I look up and he's smiling. Oh good. I'm a wreck. I swallow again. "Will you marry me, Julian? I promise to be a good husband; I will always be there for you. I will do anything to make you happy. So yea..,will you marry me?" I'm too afraid to look up. Too afraid he will say no. He grabs my chin and makes me look up. He smiles and says the two words that change my life.

"Yes! Yes!" I jump up put the ring on his finger and kiss him. I pour myself into the kiss. I give him all of me. I want to show this man how much I love him. How much I want to be with him. I feel something wet on my cheeks. I pull away and he's crying. He's crying! My beautiful and courageous man is crying.