Tuck

"Fuck!"

I get up and leave the room. Slamming the door. I got to the living room. No one's there so I'll crash here. I can't deal with Kyras emotions right now! I'm worried about Tim and his threats.

I made her cry. I always make her cry. I can't seem to do a damn right, not when it comes to her.
Now with Tims threat looming over our heads, I feel like I could explode at any moment. 
These are my thoughts I fall into a dreamless sleep.

—————
I wake up to a crash and Julian yelling. Shut up already, my damn head is pounding. "Shit, shut the fuck up! I'm trying to sleep!" Anger is boiling in me. Kyra,Tim, and now Julian's temper tantrum is enough to send anyone over the edge.

"Sorry Tuck, have you seen Damon?" He hurriedly ask, why would I have seen Damon? "I thought you were with Kyra? Why are you here on the couch?" I roll my head to look at him "Did you leave Kyra alone? What the hell! You dumb ass!" He takes off, I jump up, going to my room. I didn't think. Damn! I left her alone! I jump off the couch and run to my room. Nearly falling over at the loss of speed. I look in my room and see Julian holding Kyra, rocking her back and forth.

"Is she ok?" I bristle at his look. He's pissed. "Yea, no thanks to you. You were suppose to guard her Tuck, why would you leave her alone?" I don't have an answer for that. "Come on cookie, let's get ready for the day." She climbs off the bed. Looks at me when she gets besides me and exits the room.

"Great job Tuck, you moron!" He leaves the room. I sigh, I guess I am. I didn't think. I go shower, get dressed, in jeans and blue tee. I slip on my socks and boots and head for the kitchen. I go to the cabinet grab some aspirin and a water and turn to look at everyone. Jax is cooking eggs. Julian's pouring drinks. Kyras sitting on the stool with her head down. I swallow my aspirin and sit beside Kyra.

"Did you find Damon?" I ask Julian He blanches and takes off to look for him. A few seconds later,
"GUYS COME HERE!" Julian yells. We head off down the hall. Me in front. Kyra behind me. Jax is still cooking. We entire Tims room. The beds empty and in the corner is Damon asleep. Jax enters a second later.

"You found him, wake him up," I tell Julian. "I've tried, he won't wake up!" Huh? "Shake him," "I've tried" Julian looks at me like I'm the crazy one.
I walk over to Damon and shake him hard. He won't wake up. "Get me some water," Jax takes off to get it. I didn't realize how much of a heavy sleeper Damon was. Jax returns I take the water and throw on Damon. He doesn't stir. "What the hell?" He should of woke up. I look at everyone and their all confused too.

"Kiss him temptress, maybe he will wake up then," Jax snorts. Kyra slaps his arm. "Shit up goofball! This isn't a fairytale and I'm no princess." Ha she is to me, but that's beside the point. We can't seem to wake Damon. "Tickle him," states Julian, hell no!  The dick would slice my throat open. "No way, he will kill me." Jax laughs. I look at Kyra.

"Sugar give a try, it couldn't hurt." I meant it as a joke but she bends over and kisses him on the lips. She raises up and looks at us. "See, not a princess." She says triumphantly. No but your a mother fucking Queen! I think to myself and laugh at my thought. Then Damon grunts. Holy shit! Maybe she is a princess. Ha, it worked. "See told ya!" Jax of course states.

Damon opens his eyes and looks around. "What's up?" As he rubs his eyes. "Dude Kyra had to kiss you to wake your dumbass up!" Claims Julian, Kyras blushing. Awe so cute.

"Why am I wet?" Grunts Damon, I look at Jax, he smiles and runs from the room. Pussy! "We couldn't wake you man, you're a damn heavy sleeper." I say stepping back as Damon puts away his blade and gets up.

"Where's Tim?" Huh? Forgot about the devil himself. We look around. "I've searched most the house looking for you," Julian says as he points to Damon "he's nowhere around." We all look at each quizzically. "Well he couldn't have gone far, this place isn't that big." As Damon leaves the room, we all exit and go back to the kitchen.