Chapter 1

15 years later * Christina in MM *

Mariah P.O.V.

I bet you guys have missed us, well alot have changed inbetween these years. Christina is now 16 years old and attitude is out of this world. I eventually had my baby boy we named him after Chris, so his name is Christopher Maurice Brown, Jr. but just to keep it simple we call him CJ or Jr. and he is now 14 turning 15 next month.

Chris music career has actually came through and been successful ever since. As for little ole me, I have a successful and best rating real estate business in Los Angeles.

Today is the first day of school because Christina is a junior in highschool, which is not that big of a deal as compared to CJ who's an sophomore. For some odd reason he just wouldn't shut up about it but CJ have been bothering Christina all summer and morning about it.

" Hey Chrissy, how does it feel to have your baby brother have your old teachers?" CJ said to Christina.

" Boy, it's nothing but tenth grade get over yourself like come on now. It's not like you're going to college or graduating tomorrow." Christina said to CJ.

" Aww, is somebody a little upset?" CJ said.

" Upset? Boy please think about it like this you have two more years of high school, I don't. That just let me know everyday that I'm closer to moving out."

" Wait, don't you suppose to have money to move out?" I couldn't help but laugh because CJ had a point.

" Jr. leave your sister alone, I'm sure some way somehow she's going to get some move out money to leave out this house. Isn't it time for you to leave out?" I said as I sipped on my coffee looking up at Christina and Jr.

" No." She said looking down at her phone. Chris came downstairs, smacked my butt and kissed me on my lips.

" Now it's time for me to go." Christina said.

" Yeah, me too." CJ said and left out with Christina.

" Chris look you are always making them scatter away."

" Who cares? They know what we do and we grown. But did you speak with Christina and CJ about what we expect out of them." Chris said.

" Baby, they old enough to know their right and wrongs. I have to go though baby, alright love you." I said while grabbing my phone and purse then kissing Chris on the lips.

Christina P.O.V.

Its my first day but third year of high school, but I'm really not that fond about school and just go with the flow of everything. CJ just walked away from me to go meet up with his friends, so I decided to walk around a bit until I seen my god sister, Stephanie. (Cierra daughter)

" Stephanie?" I asked walking up to her

" Hey Chrissy, girl I been calling you. Where you been?" She asked.