Chapter 10 Revenge is sweet~

You both exited the room and returned back to your original plan; escape.

Thanks to 079's generosity, it told you that it opened Gate A for you two.

The more rooms you walked through, the more excited you got.

Well, about that.

"Y/n?" Your papa said behind you.

"Yes papa?" You turned around.

Oh.

"Ooo... yikes. Okay. Time to get you a new host, huh?"

"That would be helpful, yes."

"Here, bend down."

He did as you were told and you carefully peaked off the mask, causing the now decayed dead body to flop onto the ground.

"There we go. Now let's go find you someone special." You said with a small giggle.

"Special you say?" The mask said in your head. "Then you can leave me exactly where I am."

You again giggled at the compliment. "Okay."

You continued to walk in silence, until there wasn't.

Footsteps ahead. Seemed like to be the steps of normal shoes, and not armor. A scientist or D-Class perhaps?

You stood on your tippy-toes to see through the window.

A scientist. One you didn't recognize. A perfect vessel.

You opened the door.

...

Wait a fucking minute.

Why does he... look familiar?

"Oh! It's just a child. Hello the--"

You instantly shut out his voice. You could recognize it from a mile away.

The guy that fucking kidnapped you 10 years ago.

Your face turned to anger as your gasp on the mask grew stronger.

035 attempted to speak, but you interrupted him. "Kill him."

"What was that? I can't hear you when you--"

"KILL HIM!" You screamed.

The mask hesitated, but when the scientist recognized you, he pulled out his pistol and aimed it at you.

Before he could fire, however, a tendril shot from the ground and wrapped around the arm and squeezed. He yelped as he stopped the gun from the pressure.

"DO IT. KILL HIM. MAKE IT A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH."

"Darling...?"

He questioned before listening to what you said.

Several tendril shot from the ground. One wrapped around his stomach, one around his neck, and two more around his arms.

(Okay here's were things get a bit graphic. I'll let you know where to continue if you want to skip this part.)

The man squirmed in the grasp of the tendril, but it was worthless.

Another tendril slowly came up from the ground. The man's breaths were heavy and panicked.

It slowly crawled up the man's body, until it was infront of the man's face. The man continued to try and kick it, but after several failed attempts, another tendril just wrapped around his legs.

The tendril around his face moved around a little bit, teasing him, before slowly moving in on his face. The man leaned back as much as he could, but the tendril forced its was into his mouth.

His mouth opened at a unnatural angle. And before you knew it, it ripped off his jaw.

The man screamed in unimaginable pain, while you smiled insanely.

Then tendril continued to torture him. It slowly went down his throat and blood went everywhere.

The man was now violently shaking, unable to breath, nor cry for help.

You knew exactly what happened right when it did. The tendril went inside his body and slowly started to tear his esophagus. You could tell the exactly moment when it broke, causing more pain. It then started to move around the body, causing several organs to be torn and moved to diffrent places.

The happiest moment in your life happened right then and there as you saw the light leave the man's eyes.

The tendril left his body as all the other ones disappeared into the ground, leaving the body to fall over completly hollowed.

Here's the end if it. He's just dead on the ground.

You looked at the dead body in complete relief.

"Ah... haha..."

You gently laughed as you took a couple unsteady steps, before falling on your hands and need, causing the mask to be set to the side.

"Y/n? Dear, are you alright?"

You laid down and continued to gently laugh before your conscious left you.

You got your revenge...

End of Chapter 10