Chapter 1 - Kidnapped.

Distant cries could be heard.

Where are they coming from?

A scientist of the SCP foundation walked into a alleyway, following the cries.

In a small box on the side, was you, crying because you don't know where your mom is.

"O-oh... Hey there... kiddo..." The scientist said awkwardly.

You looked at him, and stood up. "Where's mommy? You cried.

"I... don't know."

You sat back down and rubbed your eyes.

The scientist suddenly got a idea. Since they had work in a hour, they could take you with him, and use you as a experiment!

"Hey kiddo, do you want me to help you find your mommy?"

You nod, standing up again, and leaving the box.

You walked out of the alleyway, with the help of the man, and walked in a direction.

You desperately looked around, scanning everything you saw for your mom.

The scientist was thinking of what to do with you. He smiled on how easily he manipulated you.

Oh! That's it!

He took you to his house, got in the car, and kidnapped you.

----------------------------

You both arrived at the foundation, and you were confused and scared. "Where are we...?"

He didn't respond, but be took your hand and led you down several hallways. He knocked on a door, which in response, a voice came through it. "Come in."

The man opened the door, dragging you in. "Sir." He greeted.

"Greetings. Is there something you need?"

 The room looked like a genaric boss's room. A table with two chairs, the scientists boss sitting on the other side, while there's a window behind him, and bookshelves filled with wonders on each side.

The scientist walked forward."Yes! I was wondering if I could have permision to do a experiment?"

"What's this experiment? And what SCP?"

"Well, I found a abanonded child in the alleyway, and I was wondering- what if we used her to see how a SCP reacts?"

He nodded. "Go on..."

"I was thinking SCP-035?"

"Hmm... Intresting..."

He thought for a minute, before nodding.

"You have my permission. I will inform the others to bring a Class-D to SCP-035's cell."

"Thank you sir!"

He gave a small bow, then left the room, your hand still in his.

"W-where am I?" You asked, as a pair of scientists walked past you two.

He didn't respond.

After a small walk, he suddenly took a turn, and you both were infront of a door.

The scientist pressed the button, opening it. There was a wall infront of the door, that had a brown door to the left, and another door to the right, one of them with a keycard scanner.

In between the two doors, was a poster. Half of it was red, half was white, and it had some text on it.

'SCP-035 Class-Keter'

End of Chapter 1