Chapter 3 A day spent in hell

Depsite 035's outburst, the rest of the day was just him talking. A lot. It grew to the point where exhaustion over took you, casuing you to lower yourself onto the ground, and closing your eyes.

The mask was rambling about something, until he came back down onto reality and noticed that you fell asleep. He chuckled slightly.

How naive humans can be.

He took 2 steps to be over your unconscious form. He thought about all the ways he could tear apart your body, limb from limb. How the blood would splatter all over the walls, and have the janitors come in and clean it up.

But then, another idea came along. What if he didn't?

What if he kept you alive? He would have someone to talk to, tell all the fantastic stories he has of his past.

He wouldn't be lonely.

A purplish glow was emiting from his eyes, one that he didn't notice. It quickly disappeared once he snapped out of his thoughts.

Well, it's worth a shot, isn't it?

He made his distance from you, and sat down on the chair, and folded his hands on the table.

Let's see how intresting this can get, shall we?

---------------------------------------------------------------

You twitch awake. You woke up in a small panic, because you didn't exactly know where you were. You've always woken up to your ceiling, but the red lights were new. Tears stung your eyes. You made a small whimper, before wiping them with your hands.

"Good morning!" 035's voice echo'd a bit in the cell.

You turned your attention to the mask. "Hi..."

"Did you manage to sleep well, darling?"

Not wanting to upset the mask, you nodded.

"That's great! You know I wouldn't anything to happen to a innocent child. Are you hungry?"

Oh. You were.

You nodded.

"Good..." He whispered. "10 more seconds now... untill..."

The door behind the glass appeared, revealing a scientist that seemed to be too focused on his work to pay attention to what's happening.

He walked across the room and grabbed a couple papers. But before he could leave, 035 knocked on the glass, getting his attention.

He whipped his head over, before visibly sighing, and walking to the mic, turning it on. "What do you want, 035?" He said, clearly unhappy.

"Well, you know that I now have a child in my containment, hmm?"

The scientist nodded.

"I need the supplies to be able to take care of them. And I have decided that you are the perfect fit!"

He sighed again, clearly uninterested, and went to turn off the mic.

Right before he did, 035 slammed his hand onto the glass, making a loud noise that made the scientist jump back. "Please? Or will you throw your life away just for the suffering of a child?" The purple glow was emanating from the mask once more, as the voice of the mask became deep and threatening.

The scientist had fear written all over his face. He quickly nodded several times. "Good~" The glow disappeared. "Return here at exactly this time every afternoon to feed dear Y/n, and you'll live."

He nodded again, as he turned off the mic, and quickly exited the room.

"Masky...? Are you okay?" You asked.

035 turned to you, suprised at the sudden nickname. "Oh, don't worry about my, darling. I'm fine."
--------------------------

After 10 minutes, the door to the Containment opened, and it revealed the scientist again.

They cautiously walked to you, and put a plate infront of you on the floor. The whole time, he was watching the mask. He then stood up straight, and walked backwards out of the room, and closed it again.

"I'm glad that man fulfilled his promise!" He said

You sat down as you looked at the food. You've never...  seen it before.

It was a triangle shaped... thing, with red dots on it with smaller brown dots.

You grabbed it with both hands as you picked it up, and put it in your mouth, and took a bite out of it.

Oh. My. God. Did it taste amazing.

You took another bite. And another. And another, till it was completly gone.

"Was the food fine?" 035 asked.

You nodded with a smile on your face.

He chuckled. "Good. Now, let me tell you another story..."

End of Chapter 3