Chapter 5 A new friend.

The soft taps of you and 035 walking filled the halls.

Distant screams came from unknown scenarios. Distant bangs came from anonymous disasters.

You would've been scared. But 035 manages to keep you distracted with various meathods that suprisingly worked.

Telling stories, small talk, or even just pointing out something seemed to just completly distract you from the situation you're in.

Of course, 035 took advantage of this. No one wants to have to deal with a crying 3 year old.

Of course, with some upsides, there are always the downs.

A human scream. Just up ahead. Then unspeakable sounds as the screaming suddenly stopped.

The two of you halted in your tracks.

035 itched to get out there. His curiosity knows no bounds when it comes to these intresting monsters. 

But what about you? You'll be vulnerable due to him not being able to protect you if he's in the midst of chaos.

Wait.

"Ah!" 035 said in recognition. "Come here, little one." 

035 gently held your hand as you took a left. A door was infront of you two, and a lable was on the side of it. It was green!

035 opened the door with a push to a button. He let go of your hand as he walked through. You followed him obliviously. 

"999? Are you in here, friend?"

Inside what seemed to be a sepertate room behind a big glass window, seemed to be a orange blob. 035 noticed it inside and took a couple seconds to open the door to the room.

Just as the door opened, 999 shot out of the cell and straight to the two of you. And before you knew it, you were on the ground, laughing as the thing was tickling you.

035's chuckle filled the room. "Well it seems you two will be pals. Have fun, young one. 'Masky'  is gonna have a little fun of his own."

035 turned around in a small spin, then he left the room and closed the door.

The thing jumped off you as happy as a bee. The SCP really knows how to lift peoples moral huh?

--------------------------------------------------------

Ah. Absolute chaos. The place 035 loves to spend his time in.

Avoiding SCPs that could tear him into shreds while mercilessly killing guards trying to contain them all.

035's mind couldn't help but wonder. He was wondering about you, a child in a SCP foundation.

Who brought you here? And what for?

035 thoughtlessly wrapped a tentical around a guards neck. Then squeezed.

And why bring you to him specificly? Is this another way they're trying to get something out of him?

The guard suddenly took out a pistol from his belt and shot the SCP.

2 in the host's stomach, 1 in the chest.

Of couse, 035 didn't feal any pain. He may be controlling the host for his own use, but that doesn't mean he owns it.

035 finished the job by snapping the guys neck. His body fell limp as he let go, the body now on the floor.

He should probably get a new host.

Another gunshot. Through the shoulder.

He quickly reacted as he wrapped another tentical around the person, and squezed slightly. 

The presure caused the person to grunt and drop the gun.

A perfect vessel.

He dropped the person on the ground, and started his magic. The person of course had no objections walking up to the mask and taking it off his previous host. The body, of course, fell to the ground as the person placed the mask onto their face. And just like that, the person was killed and 035 had control.

He adjusted to the new host before continuing to look for chaos.

Aww. Everyone seemed to already be dead.

Most the SCP's already left the place, while only a couple of them did... things, to the corpses. One of them he regconized...

"Ah!" The mask spoke as he walked to the SCP. "049. It has been a while, has it not?"

The plauge doctor stayed silent.

"Oh! I didn't notice you were doing your... thing. I suppose I'll leave you be until you're finished."

------------------------------------------------------

"Ah. Greetings 035. I suppose it has been a while since we last conversed. I must apoligize for the wait. Patients with the pestilince are getting worse and worse each day."

"Of course. How patients have you cleansed so far?" He asked as he looked around the room.

"Exactly 24 so far. I know I'm making exellent progress on my cure! I..."

035 zoned him out while he watching one of the corpes rose from the ground. a 049-2. It wondered mindlessly before making a noise as they seemed to spot someone. A quick human shriek and that sent the thing off after the person.

049 continued to talk while 035 pretended to listen. Of course, 035 did enjoy 049's company, but he really isn't that intrested in his cure he keeps blabing about. 

He continued to talk until he was suddenly cut off to a door opening. Both of the SCP's turned there attention to the now opened door. And there you were, giggling to the little orange SCP tickling your leg.

End of Chapter 5