Finding out that they love you // Natasha

(Y/n/n) = your nickname

"Carol offered to show me around on some planets, since I told her I was curious about them

"Carol offered to show me around on some planets, since I told her I was curious about them." You mention while working on some files with Natasha. "Oh really? I'm sure you're gonna be tired from traveling them in such a short time." Natasha says, thinking that you'll only be gone for a couple of days, because you also have your duties here on earth as one of the avengers. "Well actually I'm gonna travel with her for a couple of months. Fury said I deserved some time off." You say and Natasha is quiet for a minute. "Well that sounds like fun." Natasha says, ofcourse lying, wishing that you wouldn't leave for such a long time. "Yeah it does, doesn't it? Besides Maria told me that Carol once said I was cute, so maybe I'm finally gonna have someone who is crazy enough to date me." You say with a chuckle...

"There's something you're not telling me, because you have never pushed me away like this

"There's something you're not telling me, because you have never pushed me away like this. Why don't you just talk to me?" You ask. "It's nothing." Natasha says, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. "Well I'm not gonna leave before you tell me what's going on." You say and that's when Carol walks in the room. "Are you ready to leave (y/n/n)?" Carol asks. "I'll be right there." You say with a quick smile, before turning back to Natasha. "Please just tell me what's wrong." You say. "I'm just gonna miss you." Natasha says and you walk over to her and embrace her. "I'm going to miss you too, but I won't forget about you. Carol gave me this thingy, which I can call you with every day." You say rubbing her back. "Did you really think I could live without you for a couple of months. I already find a couple of days hard. I'll be back before you know it." You say pressing a kiss on her head...

" You say pressing a kiss on her head

"I love you." Natasha mutters. "I love you too Natalia." You say before wanting to walk out of the room. "No. I love you (y/n)." Natasha says, making you stop. "I just said I love you too." You say with a chuckle. "No (y/n). I love you." She says again. "And I love you too... I don't know what you're getting at here." You say with a chuckle, starting to get confused. "I don't want you to leave with Carol, because I love you." Natasha says, tears rolling down her eyes. "It's not like I'm not coming back. I'm just taking a small vacation." You say. "No I don't want you to leave with Carol, because I'm in love with you (y/n)." Natasha says and that's when you finally get it. "Are you mad?" She asks, because you haven't said anything for a minute. "No ofcourse I'm not mad... I just... I need to uhh..." You say before walking out of the room...

You find Natasha sitting with her head in her hands, letting her tears flow

You find Natasha sitting with her head in her hands, letting her tears flow. "I had to tell Carol to leave without me, because I have a date tonight." You say as you walk into the room, making Natasha look up. "Or do you not wanna take me on a date?" You ask with a small grin. "Hmm let's look if I have some time tonight." She says teasing you. "Oh shut up." You say walking over to her and you let yourself fall down on her lap. "I love you too." You say gazing down in her eyes and giving her a kiss...

Heey guys I hope you liked this one <3

1. Should I do this for the other characters as well?
2. Would you guys like me to make some headers for the characters to organize it? Or just leave it like it is now?