Pregnant // Natasha

"(y/n)! (y/n)? Help! Bruce!" Natasha yells as you fall to the ground

"(y/n)! (y/n)? Help! Bruce!" Natasha yells as you fall to the ground. She got worried very fast, since you almost never get sick because you're a celestial being after all. Bruce and Natasha brought you to his lab, taking some tests and seeing what was wrong with you...

 Bruce and Natasha brought you to his lab, taking some tests and seeing what was wrong with you

"Uhm I don't know how you managed to do this, but I mean the tests don't lie." Bruce says a little confused. "Well what is it?" Natasha asks getting impatient. "You're pregnant." Bruce says and you chuckle. "Bruce this is not the time to joke right now." You chuckle. "I'm not joking (y/n). Here look." He says holding the test in front of you and Natasha... 

Eventually Bruce left you and Natasha alone for a moment. "Are you okay?" You ask Natasha who has become very silent. "Yes. I'm just a little suprised at how this is even possible." She replies. "So am I, but I'm very happy that there is somehow growing a little Natalia in me... Do you uhm... Are you uhh... Are you okay with all of this?" You ask, tears forming into your eyes, being afraid that Natasha doesn't want this. "Ofcourse I am! It just caught me of guard babe." Natasha says. "Are you sure?" You ask now letting the tears spill from your eyes. "Yes! I just never thought I could have a kid... but now I do!" She says with the brightest smile. "I'm just speechles right now." She says placing her head on your belly. "We're going to have a family." She says placing a soft kiss on your stomache. "I couldn't be any happier." She says making you smile as well and giving you a long kiss...

Well this isn't the best but I wanted to upload something so here ya go hahaha