Wings // Kate Bishop

"(Y/n) you don't have to

"(Y/n) you don't have to. It's not your problem to fix. Especially after everything you've-" Clint wants to say but you cut him of. "It's not your problem either and you have a family to care for. I don't, not since we lost Tasha. Please just stay with your family for once they need you... besides I could use some distraction." You say, trying to persuade Clint that you can help Kate with her problem. 

Kate called Clint the day before, telling him that some people were after her and she didn't have anyone else to turn to. You had not met Kate yet. You only heard her voice a couple of times when she'd call Clint. 

"Okay then I'll take you to the safe house were she's hiding right now and then you can help her take those guys down. " Clint says and you nod before walking off to pack a bag of clothes and other stuff you'll need...

~After you arrived at the safe house with Clint~

"Maybe you should wait outside for a minute, so I can talk to her." Clint says. "You're gonna tell her who I am, right? So she won't be scared." You say to Clint and he nods with a chuckle, making you laugh as well. You got used to it overtime. 

"She's what now?!" Kate asks a little shocked

"She's what now?!" Kate asks a little shocked. "She's still technically half human, since her mother was human." Clint says trying to ease the situation. "So you're telling me that you are trusting the devil's daughter to help me with my problems? I think I'm hallucinating." Kate says still confused about everything. "Look you don't have to be afraid of her. She's the most honest and good hearted person I know... She was good friends with Natasha. Natasha trusted her with everything and so do I. Because of her everyone came back. So you have nothing to worry about. I'm sure she'll have those guys handled way faster than I ever could." Clint says. "Okay. I trust you. I'm still a little in shock about the devil thing tho." Kate says taking a big breath. "I was too in the beginning. You'll get used to her." Clint says before walking out and motioning you to go in. 

"Hey... I guess Clint told you, right?" You ask walking up to Kate, extending your hand. She looks up at you and is at a loss of words. "It's okay. It's a normal reaction. You don't meet an angel everyday." You say with a chuckle...