You treating their wounds // Hope

You and Hope had a little falling out a couple of days ago after you came back from a date, eventhough you have been good friends for a while

You and Hope had a little falling out a couple of days ago after you came back from a date, eventhough you have been good friends for a while. She came walking in with some cuts and bruises on her arms and legs. At that moment you didn't care about the fight you had, you just wanted to make sure she was okay and help her. "It's okay I can try and do it myself." Hope says looking down as you sit down in front of her. "I always do it, so just sit down please." You say and she sits down next to you. "This might sting." You say holding one of her hands, so she can squeeze it as you pour some disinfectant on the big gash on her leg. she squeezes your hand as you pour it over the gash and then put a bandage over it. "Are you okay?" You ask her and she smiles at you. "Yeah, thank you." She says gazing into your eyes. "I'm sorry if I did something wrong last week." You say and Hope quickly stops you. "You did nothing wrong. I just... I guess I just got a little jealous over that date." Hope admits. "You know I'd never stop spending time with you if I ever got a girlfriend." You say trying to reassure her. "I know. That's not what I was jealous about... I just wish I was the one going on a date with you." Hope says looking down, her leg slightly shaking because of her nervousness. "Do you have time tonight?" You ask her with a grin spread across your face. "Hmm I don't know. I should check my schedule." Hope says with a chuckle. "Asshole." You say shoving her softly. "I'd love to go out with you tonight." Hope says smiling from ear to ear. You lean in and kiss her softly. "I'll see you tonight bug." You say pulling back with a huge smile on your face...