First & last mission together // Wanda

First Mission: 

"It doesn't matter what you did or who you were

"It doesn't matter what you did or who you were. It's all about what you do now and yes not everybody will stand behind you or the power that you hold, but I promise you right now that I will. You're not alone." You say trying to give her a short peptalk to feel not so insecure...

Last Mission:

After losing you without even knowing it to the soul stone, you became Wanda's mission

After losing you without even knowing it to the soul stone, you became Wanda's mission. A mission to get you back to her, but you were gone. You're variants only existed in other universes. "Oh darling what have you done?" You ask and put a hand on your Wanda's shoulder to let her know it was okay and that you were going to comfort the Wanda from another universe. "I never got to say goodbye. I need you." Wanda says trying to keep the tears from spilling from her eyes, finally seeing the love of her life again. "If you're (y/n) was anything like me, then I am sure she wouldn't want you to do any of this." You say walking over to her. "I've hurt so many people (y/n)." Wanda says as she finds a piece of herself when she looks into your eyes, faling to her knees. "That wasn't you Wanda. You've been corrupted by that book. I know and so does your (y/n) that you have a lot of good in you. I have always stood behind my Wanda and now I'll stand with you, but I belong here Wanda." You say caressing her cheek. You help her up and pull her into your embrace. "I'm finally happy here Wanda. Please don't take that from me." You say rubbing her back, while your Wanda walks over to you and you pull back from the hug. "Know that she'll be loved." Your Wanda says and other Wanda goes back to her universe... 

I'm starting to think I can't write happy one shots haha :))