You haven't aged a day // Aunt May

You and May have been friends for over a year now

You and May have been friends for over a year now. She knew you were working a dangerous job. She just didn't know what kind of job it was. You're one of the best trained and first assassins recruited by Nick Fury, but May didn't know that. 

"Just be carefull, okay? I'll pick you up when you come back. Please just promise me you'll come back unharmed like the other times." May says, knowing you were going on a dangerous mission. "May..." You didn't know for sure you were actually coming back this time. "(y/n/n) you have to promise me." May says hugging you and squeezing you tightly. "I promise I'll come back to you darling." You say, knowing you might not be able to keep your promise...

" You say, knowing you might not be able to keep your promise

Sadly you were right. You didn't come back. You were taken and experimented on, making you powerfull and aging very slowly. May was waiting on you in the airport, but you never came back to her. She waited for 3 hours, but when everybody left the airplane and you still didn't appear to her she left. Fury was instructed to call her if anything ever happened to you, so he did. He told May you went missing and she didn't hear anything from you ever since...

~20 years later~

"See this is who I was talking about a while ago

"See this is who I was talking about a while ago." Peter says showing a picture of you and him together, since you were both a part of the avengers. "Peter? This looks like my friend who went missing a long time ago." May says confused, seeing the face of her best friend from 20 years ago. "(y/n)? Wait." Peter says putting two and two together. You had told him you went missing 20 years ago and that you had to leave behind the person you cared about most, May. "How? I don't understand." May says clearly emotional and confused. "I'll tell you as much as I can, but (y/n) is on a mission, so I can't contact her right now." Peter says and they both sit down to talk.

"But why did she never come to visit me. She promised she would always come back to me." May says with a tear rolling down her cheek. "She told me that when she was finally free, the first thing she did was look for her best friend, or well uhhh you then and then she found out you were already married. She still wanted to see you again, but when she saw how happy you were, she decided to just let you live your life. Besides it would have hurted her to much to see you with anyone else, because you were the only thing that kept her alive all that time that she was taken." Peter explains. "I want to see her." May says wiping away her tears. "Like I said. She's on a mission right now." Peter says. "How about my birthday then? Will she be back when we celebrate that?" May asks. "I don't know. Her mission usually take very long." Peter says...

~May's birthday~

You cam back from your mission a day before May's party and you and peter decided to tell hre you weren't able to come, but then show up as a surprise. 

You couldn't wait to see May again tho, so you and Peter made the decision to suprise her a little earlier

"Okay. So I have a surprise for you." Peter says and May stays seated to wait for Peter to get the surprise. "Tada." Peter says walking in the room and you trail in behind him. "Hi darling." You softly say, trying to see if she would respond to the old pet name you used to call her. "(y/n/n)?" May says before getting up jumping in your arms. "Wow you didn't age a day." May says with a chuckle, making you laugh as well...

" May says with a chuckle, making you laugh as well

You guys talked the whole day and night. May couldn't keep her eyes off you all night and your eyes were stuck on May the entire night as well. "Peter told me why you didn't come back and it's true. I was happy, but it was never the same as it was with you. You were my everything (y/n) and I never stopped thinking about you." May admits. "I never stopped thinking about you either." You admit and she slightly blushes, while leaning against your doorframe. "Maybe I should go now since it's pretty late already." May says and you nod a little dissapointed that she was going to leave, which May noticed. "If you need anything just ask me, okay? Oh and May?" You say and looks at you. "You haven't aged a day either." You say, referring to the comment which she made earlier about you, since you didn't age at all.

 About five minutes later May bursts through your door and walks over to you and crawls on top of you, hugging you tightly

 About five minutes later May bursts through your door and walks over to you and crawls on top of you, hugging you tightly. "Sorry... I just don't want to leave you again." May says clinging to you. "I love you." You blurt out, making May pull back from the hug. She gazes into your eyes and onnects your lips. Your hand pressing against her lower back, trying to get her as close to you as possible. "That meant I love you too." May says with a chuckle after pulling back.

 "Promise me to never leave me again, please?" May says with her head resting on your chest. "I promise." You reply, while stroking her hair...

Requested by 

I hope you liked it. I'm sorry if it's a little rushed and not as good, but I decided to update it anyway :)