Only you // Aunt May

~1987~

"Do you really have to go?" May asks looking down, not wanting to miss the girl she has grown to love this last year

"Do you really have to go?" May asks looking down, not wanting to miss the girl she has grown to love this last year. Not just love as a bestfriend, but more. You have showed her places that only you knew about, making it your places from then on. "I would rather stay, but you know I can't. My father and brothers need me home." You say referring to Odin, Thor and Loki. You were sent to earth for the first time to experience the human kind and their ways, but you didn't know you would meet the woman who would make you feel so alive again. In the 1.300s of years you have lived, you have never felt so at home with someone.

"I still don't understand why you can't give me your adres. I could visit you and write to you." May says with a pained expression, thinking that you don't feel the need to be in contact with her anymore. "I wish I could explain it to you, but I'm not allowed to. Besides you'd probably think I'm crazy." You say with a chuckle. "Try me." May says looking up at you and into your eyes. "I'm not from earth, because I'm the daughter of Odin, the king of Asgard. I'm a goddes who has lived for roughly 1300 years and my father sent me of to earth to experience the ways of the human kind." You say and May just sighs. "Fine then don't tell me... You know what? I thought we were friends, actually maybe even more than friends, because I've started to care about you (y/n)!  All you did was use me for a year and then drop me like I never meant anything to you, so if you can't be honest with me then I suggest you just leave and never come back." May says walking to the front door of her apartment and holding open the door for you. You walk to the door but before you leave you turn to May. "You mean everything to me and I will never forget you. Goodbye May." You say with tears in your eyes, before walking away...

~Present time~

You and Peter became really good friends and you always promised him to let go with him to New York one day, so you guys could hang out more and he could show you what has changed since you had last been there

You and Peter became really good friends and you always promised him to let go with him to New York one day, so you guys could hang out more and he could show you what has changed since you had last been there. "So are you finally coming with me to New York? I asked my aunt if I could let a friend sleep over and she's okay with it." Peter says with a smile. "Fine. I'm coming with you to New York." You say, not knowing who you'll cross paths with again. "Maybe you can go look for that woman you fell in love with all that time ago." Peter says. "I don't think she would want to ever see me again... I mean I just left her. I don't think I could handle her being mad at me or maybe having forgotten me, because I still think about her everyday." You admit...