I love you too // Sharon

After Civil War Sharon completely dissapeared on you. You tried to go after her and find her, but when the blip happened she was gone and so were you. 

Five years later when you came back you found out your best friend Natasha had died. You took the gauntlet from Tony and snapped your fingers, not wanting to lose Tony either. You somehow survived and moved in with Bucky, taking care of one another.

 You somehow survived and moved in with Bucky, taking care of one another

"I have to tell you something. Just try not to be mad at me okay." Bucky says making himself a drink. "Okay..." You say. "When me and Sam where in Madripoor we found Sharon. She doesn't want you to get involved into any of our business after everything you went through, so that's why she didn't want me to tell you about her. I just couldn't keep it from you. I know how much you loved her." Bucky says. Many emotions flow through you. First anger that she didn't contact you all this time. Second was sadness, since you still love her and miss her. Third was relief, knowing that she is still alive. "How is she doing?" You ask Bucky. "She's doing okay. She misses you though. She asks me everyday how you're doing and checks if I'm taking good care of you." Bucky says with a chuckle, making you smile for a slight second...

~Time skip~

You knew that Bucky and Sam might need your help with Karli, so you tracked Sam and Bucky to where they were. Once you got there you went into the building and heard gun shots. 

You saw Sharon getting shot before you could even do anything. You immediately killed Sharon's opponent with your powers. Sharon looked your way, in shock of seeing you again after all these years. You quickly walk over to her.

 You quickly walk over to her

"I'm sorry for leaving you." Sharon says. "Don't worry about that now. Let me see." You say tugging on her shirt, referring to the gunshot. You slowly lift her shirt and put your hand on the wound, making her gasp at the feeling of your hand on her wound. "Sorry." You say taking the bullet out of her body with your powers and healing her. "How?" Sharon says suprised at seeing your new powers. "The snap made some of the stones powers flow through me, giving me more powers, instead of killing me." You say focusing on her wound. "I can't take all of the pain away, but at least you don't have to go to a hospital now." You say pulling her shirt back down...

~Time skip~

After Sharon was no longer a fugitive, the first thing she did was go and visit you. 

"Hi

"Hi." Sharon says as you open the door. "Hey." You reply softly. "I understand if you're angry with me, but could you consider giving me one more chance? Please?" Sharon says avoiding your eyes. You hold out your hand for her to take and you see her look down and smile...

After having talked everything out between the two of you, you were both very emotional

After having talked everything out between the two of you, you were both very emotional. "You better not leave me again, because I really love you Sharon." You say while hugging her. Sharon pulls back from the hug. "I won't, because I love you too." Sharon says and she slowly leans in to kiss you...