Chapter Ten

"Uh, hey Cierra." I greeted, confused.

"Prodigy, can I talk to you?" She said, her voice cracking.

Is she about to cry?
"Uh, sure." I was about to walk out of the porta potty when she placed her hand on my chest, backing me up.

"No, stay." She whispered.

"Uh, alright."
She just broke down. I don't know why she started crying, but she just did.

I gave her a hug, wrapping my arms around her.
"What's wrong?" I asked, letting her go.

She wiped her eyes and got all in my face, licking her lips.
"Nothing", she started, "Unless you want something to be wrong."
The fuck?

"Uh, excuse me?"

"Prodigy, let's face it. You know you don't want her. She can't do thie things I can." She said in a seductive toe, tickling my chest with the tips of her fingers.
I slowly walked away.

"I don't think this is appropriate, Cierra."

"It's okay, we don't have to tell anyone." She sang, running up to me.

"No, Cierra!"
I didn't wanna cheat on Aliyah, especially since we've only been together for less than a week.
She tackled me to the floor, and threw off her shirt, revealing a light blue bikini top.

I tried to push her off, but she wouldn't budge. I forgot she used to box.

She started kissing my neck and face, trying do get me aroused.

"Come on baby," She kept whispering.
I wrestled with her for a few more minutes when I heard footsteps,and the door swinging open.

~Jacob's POV

"Aight, everybody ready?" I announced, ready to start the game.
We had broken into teams, boys against girls, and were about to start, guys hiding first.
"Wait, where Prod at?" Ray Ray asked.

"We playin' without him." Roc replied before turning his attention back to the game.

"Wait, where's Cierra?" Kaylan asked, looking around.

My eyes grew big as I realized Prodigy AND Cierra are both gone.
And Cierra's known to be the 'Maneater' of the school. There's been rumors of her fucking Roc, but, you know.

"Uh, imma go get her." I said, glancing at Aliyah.
She's so innocent. Bless her heart.

I walked up to the porta-pooty and knocked. There was no response, so I put my ear up to the door.
"Cierra!" I heard Prod moan.

"Oh hell no." I mumbled before swinging the door open.

(A/N) This was REALLY SHORT, because I wanted to make you gys anxious for more :)
Next chapter in an hour, PROMISE, It's snowing, so I probably won't have school tomorrow.
bye!