Chapter Eleven

~Jacob's POV

"Princeton!" Cierra screamed, grabbing her top.

I just stood there with my jaw dropped.

"Princeton, it's not what it seems man!" Prod exclaimed, getting up from under Cierra.

Cierra ran, leaving Prod.

My blood boiled with anger.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I yelled, getting in his face.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" He said.

I was so close to punching him right in the face, but thought better of it.

"Why do you care anyways? You hate her, she's just your maid." He spat before walking to his car.

I let that sink in. She was just my maid, but something made it feel like more. Like I could BE more. She doesn't deserve Prod.

I walked back to the rest of the group, giving Cierra shame looks.

"Prodigy went home." I announced.

"Okay, that makes it even. Three guys against three girls." Aliyah said.

"Aight, we gon' play?" Ray Ray asked, anxious.

"Naww man, Imma head home." I replied. I couldn't stay after what just happened.

"Uh, I should probably go too, since he's my ride." Aliyah said, following me to the car.

We waved goodbye and got in.

Of course, Kaylan & Roc were too busy making out AGAIN, so they didn't really pay attention.

Poor Ray Ray.

"Thanks for giving me a chance, Jacob." She said before latching in her seatbelt.

"Uh, no problem." I said before revving the engine.

Aliyah turned on the radio, and 'Right By My Side' by Nicki Minaj feat Chris Brown was playing.

She gave a slight frown, and changed the station.

"Whoa, what's wrong with Nicki?" I asked, confused.

"Nothing. It's just.." I swear I saw tears welling up in her eyes.

"You okay?"

She let a tear fall before wiping it and replying quickly with a "Yeah."

"Don't lie. Seriously."

I stopped at a gas station parking lot, and looked at her.

"This was me and my old boyfriends song.." She whispered.

"Oh, bad breakup?" I asked. It must've been bad if she's crying over the dude.

"Uh, he died." She said, wiping her face.

"Oh.... I'm sorry." It was kinda awkward. I didn't know her boyfriend died. Maybe she's stronger than I thought she was.

It was 9:30 when we went back in the house.

Stacy was at her aunts for a week, so it was just us two.

"Uh, you goin' to sleep?" I asked, putting my key back on the hook.

"Naw, It's only nine." She said.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I started, walking over to the movie collection, "We got 21 Jump Street, Horrible Bosses, Friday, Ted,"

"Play Ted. I'll be back in half an hour." She said before walking off to her, or really my,room.

She's not as bad as I thought she was, Maybe we can works things out.

(A/N) Aww, Jacob and Aliyah! :')

Jaliyah or Proliyah?