Chapter Twelve

~Jacob's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. It felt like someone was taking a jackhammer to my head.

I managed to open my eyes,  scanning the environment I was in.

My room. Thank god. I rolled over and felt an arm brush up against mine.

I shot my eyes open, and my heart started pounding as I turned my head, finding Aliyah fast asleep.

ON.MY.BED.

"MY GOD!" I screamed, jumping out of my bed, falling hard to the floor.

I shook Aliyah up, freaking out.

I realized my shirt was off.

What the hell happened?

"Hmm, what?" Aliyah mumbled.

"GET UP! GET UP!" I yelled.

I looked at the clock. And now we were gonna be late for school, great.

She finally woke up, and scanned the room, slowing figuring out what's going on.

"What? Why am I down here?" She asked.

"I don't know!" I replied, looking for clothes for school.

Her eyes grew big as she put two and two together.

"NO! YOU DON'T THINK WE...."

"NO! I DON'T THINK!"

We both started freaking out uncontrollably.

If Prod finds out, he's gonna fucking kill me.

She sped upstairs, and I took a quick shower before rapidly putting on a light blue Aeropostale tee, black skinnies, and black low-cut converse before heading upstairs to the kitchen.

~Aliyah's POV

I woke up to Jacob shaking me back and forth. I swatted his hand away, trying to fall back asleep.

"GET UP! GET UP!" he kept yelling.

I gave a groan before attempting to open my eyes, and wake up.

I wish I didn't.

I suddenly noticed that I was in Jacob's room, on Jacob's bed.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?" I yelled, jumping out of his bed.

Thankfully, my PJ's were still on, so nothing serious really happened.

I ran upstairs, did my hygiene, pulled my hair into a quick ponytail, and wore a pink tank top under a hoodie.

I grabbed my phone and bag, and ran into the kitchen.

"You ready?" jacob asked before getting up.

I nodded quickly and ran outside to the car, Jacob behind me.

We hopped into the car, latched our seatbelts, and he sped off.

I checked the time on my iPhone.

9:34. Dammit.

We were already in 3rd period.

Jacob parked into the school lot, and hopped out of the car, slamming the door.

We walked in the front office.

"And may I ask why you two aren't in class?" The asain office clerk lady asked, giving us stern looks.

"Uh, um," I stuttered, trying to come up with an excuse.

"Car accident, had to go to the hospital." Jacob lied quickly.

"Who's car?' She asked.

"My dad's." he replied quickly.

"Okay, hurry to class. Be careful next time." She said, handing us passes.

We powerwalked down to the 12th grade hallway, not saying one word. It was still kinda awkward, after what happened this morning.

I walked down to my locker, and he did the same.

I threw my bag in my locker, and grabbed my Science supplies.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, and grabbed it, checking to see what it was.

Two missed calls from Prod, one from Kaylan, and four texts from Prod.

Shit.

I turned my phone off, and ran into Science, Jacob following me.

I walked in slowly, trying not to get noticed by the teacher, Mr. Davis.

I successfully made it into my seat without getting caught, his eyes are always glued to his computer anyways.

"Jacob, Aliyah, up to my desk please." Mr.Davis ordered, his eyes still on his laptop.

Damn, does he have eyes in the back of his head?

I walked up to his desk, shuffling my feet.

"Where were you? We're already thirty minutes into class." he said, looking each of us in the eyes.

Jacob didn't bother lying this time.

"Late alarm." He said nonchalantly.

"You're half an hour late, so, I'm gonna have to give you both detentions. You know the rules."

"Mr.Davis, it's only my third day." I pleaded.

"I'm sorry Aliyah, but, rules are rules." he said before writing us up for an after-school detention.

We walked back to our seats, and opened our science books to read pages 16-24 and do the assgnment.

Fuck you, Mr.Davis. Fuck. You.

~Prodigy's POV

It was already 3rd period and Aliyah still wasn't here.

I tried calling her twice, and texted her.

Where could she be?

"Uh, Mrs. Armello? May I use the restroom?" I asked, raising my hand.

She gave a nod and I walked down the hallway, pulling my phone out, ready to call Aliyah.

I almost pressed call when I saw her.

With Jacob, walking down the hall, together.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Did he tell her what happened last night? And why would she choose Jacob?

I went to the bathroom to shake it off.

It must be a prank or something, I just don't believe it.

(a/n) Short chapter! I'm leading up to some REAL drama soon though!

Comment/vote please! :)