Chapter Three

~Jacob's POV

Prod just hit on my housemaid. I felt like throwing up.

After that, I made all of them go home. I was gonna go to the bowling alley with Yasmine, and I wanted to look good. I took a shower and wore a black 'OBEY' T-shirt, khaki shorts, and black/red Nike Air Jordans.

I was on my way out the door when I heard that housemaids annoying little voice calling my name.

"Jacob, Jacob!" She called, walking up to me.

"What?" I asked, a hint of annoyance growing in my tone.

"Mr. Perez, um, your father, he said to not let you leave until he came back,"

"So?"

"As my boss, I have to-"

"Shut up." I said, cutting her off and slamming the door.

She ain't gonna tell me when and where I can leave the house.

I got in the car and pulled out of the driveway, with 'Same Damn Time' blaring out of my speakers.

"It won't be good for you when you get back!" She yelled as I drove off.

I didn't give a fuck. I would just say she didn't tell me not to leave.

~Aliyah's POV

I watched him leave and started to panic. Why does he have to be so hard-headed?

I called Al and told him the situation. He just said to explain that Jacob wouldn't listen, and that it was gong to okay.

Why does he have to be so complicated?

It was 5:30, so I helped Al prepare a dinner of Chicken Marsala.

Mr. Perez came home with Stacy at six, just in time for dinner.

Stacy is the absolute opposite of Jacob. She was excited to have me living in the house, and kept hugging me. She's such a sweetheart. And she's only 5 years old. Mr. Perez said that I would have to walk Stacy to school every morning, and I happily agreed.

Mr.Perez asked for Jacob, and I got quiet.

" Miss Aliyah, where's Jacob?" He asked

"I told him not to leave until you returned, and he didn't-" I started.

I was cut off by the door opening and Jacob walking in. Great.

"Jakey!" Stacy said, hopping up from the dinner table to go embrace Jacob. He scooped her up, tickling her stomach.

"Jacob, sit down." Mr Perez said, a stern look on his face.

He plopped on the chair and put Stacy down.

"Did you leave this house?" He asked.

"Yes." Jacob replied. I was just eating my Marsala and listening.

"Ok, for one, you disrespected miss Aliyah, which she doesn't appreciate."

He just scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Second, you know DAMN WELL I said NOT to leave this house, so, you're on punishment. No leaving this house unless it's for school or emergencies."

"WHAT?" He yelled. He looked at me with hatred in his eyes, and turned his head back to his dad.

"Also, I've been thinking. I think it's best if Aliyah attends your school."

"NO." Jacob bellowed.

"Mr.Perez, I already have a high school education, that's really unnecessary." I said, trying to reason with him.

"Jacob goes to a Preparatory Academy. It's a great school, you would enjoy it, I'm sure. I already enrolled you in, so there's really no backing out. I'm sorry to have informed you so late, but you start next week. Is that okay?"

"WHAT? BUT IT'S FRIDAY!" Jacob yelled. He must not be happy.

"On Monday, you will have to get up earlier than usual to do your duties, then get prepared for school so Jacob can take you." He suggested.

"DAD! NO! I CAN'T DRIVE HER!"

"Jacob, don't you start with me." He threatened.

Jacob banged his head on the table and gave a groan.

"It's fine. Thank you Mr.Perez." I said, picking up the now empty plates to wash.

Jacob gave a loud groan and went into the basement.

"I apologize for him." Mr.Perez said, shaking his head.

He asked me to put Stacy in bed. I did what I was told and slipped my PJ's on.

I pulled my cell phone out of my backpack I brought when I first moved here, and grabbed the slip that had Craig's number on it.

I text him saying, 'Hey, It's Aliyah.'

He texts back almost ten seconds later saying 'Who?'

I was confused at first, but remembered that I had never told him my name. I explained who I was, and he remembered.

'So, what's up?'

I told him about me going to Jacob's school, and turns out all of the boys that came over earlier go to the same school as Jacob.

'Aye, that's coo. We can see each other more :) '

I blushed at that text. He's such a charmer.

We text back and forth for half an hour, then I got tired.

'I g2g, talk 2 you tomorrow??' I typed.

'Of course, gudnight beautiful ;) '

I plugged my phone in the charger and snuggled up under the covers.

~Jacob's POV

My life just keeps getting worse. Now she's going to the same school as me? And I have to DRIVE HER? No!

Prod texted me saying 'Ayee, I got her bro!" Obviously referring to the maid.

"Oh hell no." I said to myself as I jogged up the stairs and into my old room, or her room.

I slammed the door open and looked her dead in the eyes.

"If you go out with Craig, I promise you you're going to lose this little maid job, and end up back in the trap house where you belong." I spat.

"Jacob, if I may ask, why do you hate me so much? What have I done to you?" She asked, her tone full of emotion.

I just looked at her and said " Just watch your back." Before slamming the door and going back to my room in the basement.

She's just gonna get her little heart broken by Craig, and coming crawling to me, where I'll just abandon and avoid her like I am now.