Chapter Eight

~Jacob's POV

I watched her hop into someone's car and drive off. I hope that car gets into an accident. I was wide awake now, so I decided to call Yasmine and see what was going on with her.

It only went to the second ring when I heard the voicemail play.

"You've reached Yas Hernandez, I'm not able to talk right now, please leave a message after the beep!"

"Hey Yasmine, I wanna talk. Please pick up. I know you're still awake." I sopke into the reciever before pressing the end button and redialing her number.

Voicemail. Again. I called three more times, when I got a text message.

'Stop calling me' Yasmine texted.

I gave up, and went back downstairs. I crawled into bed and fell into a dreamless sleep.

~Aliyah POV

"Malibu Beach?" I asked. I've never been to a beach before, I don't even know how to swim.

"Yeah, everybody's here, and it's kinda romantic, you know?" Craig said, winking at me.

We got out of the car and walked to the rest of the crew.

"Hey Prod and Aliyah!" Kaylan grinned.

"Where's Prince?" Cierra asked rudely.

"Uh, he couldn't make it." Craig quickly lied.

Everybody went their separate ways with their significant other, leaving me and Craig.

"You wanna swim?" He said, starting to take his shirt off.

"I can't swim. I'm sorry." I felt stupid. How does someone NOT know how to swim?

"It's cool."

We walking in the sand, holding hands.

"Craig, I like you, alot." I said, looking him in the eyes.

"That's good, because I like you too. And call me Prodigy, or Prod. More casual." he suggested. We stayed for about 45 minutes longer.

"You wanna go? It's getting late." He said, looking down at his watch.

"You don't say? It was late before we even left!" By now it was 1:30, and I was yawning my life away.

"Aight, let's go."

We went to find the rest and tell them we were leaving.

I saw Ray Ray, walking alone. I felt so sad for him.

"Hi Ray Ray, you okay?" I said, a hint of sympathy in my tone.

"Yeah, it's just all these couples around me, I just wanna experience how it feels, you know?" He said, shrugging his shoulders.

I gave him a sympathetic hug.
"What about Cierra?" I asked.

"Girl, please. I'd rather choke on a taco shell than date her. "

"Damn, Ray. Well, we out. I'll talk to you tomorrow." I said, walking over to Kaylan & Roc.

"We're out guys, see you tommorow." I said.

Kaylan just gave me a thumbs up indicating that she heard, and continued to eat her boyfriend's face off.

"Ya nastiees!" I said, imitating Raven Symone.