Chapter Thirteen

~Aliyah's POV

The past couple of weeks have been amazing!

Me and Jacob finally got along, Prodigy and I are as strong as ever, and Kaylan has turned into one of my best friends. Hell, even Cierra has started to be nice.

Ever since that day at the beach, Prodigy has been clinging on to me, and never letting go.

The only thing different is Yasmine doesn't sit with us anymore.

I wonder where me and Jacob would be if I didn't pick up his phone the day we went to Malibu Beach.

I started cleaning his desk when his phone vibrated.

"Should I answer?" I thought to myself.

I was, of course, still pissed off at him. But is going that far really nessesary

I grabbed the phone and read the Caller ID. Yasmine, interesting.

"Hello?" I said in my fakest white girl voice.

"WHAT? WHO IS THIS?" she yelled.

He'd probably still hate me.

I can't believe how close we are now. It's truly amazing.

Now we're hanging out at lunch, cracking jokes like idiots.

"Aye, yo' momma so stupid," Roc started before cracking up.

"Tell the joke!" Kaylan ordered playfully.

"She! She just stupid!"

Roc is so dumb. We all ended up laughing our asses off at Roc Royal's pathetic joke.

It was so cheery at our table. Like a season finale episode of Jersey Shore, where they just sit down and have fun before leaving.

"Oh my god!" Kaylan exclaimed, scrolling down her phone.

"What?" Jacob, Prod, and I asked simultaneously.

"You guys remember Diggy?" She asked, her eyes glued to the phone screen.

"Yeah." Everyone answered except me.

"He wants us to go to his cousin's party at The Red Nightclub tomorrow night!" Kaylan grinned.

DIGGY SIMMONS?!

"You mean THE Diggy Simmons?" I asked, shocked. I would finally get to meet Diggy!

"He ain't that popular." Prod said, making a stank face.

"Prodigy, stop hating." Cierra laughed

"I'm goin, I know that." Jacob said.

"Wait, isn't Red eighteen and up?" Kaylan asked.

"Yeah, and?" Roc said, indicating that he didn't care.

"Well, if Jacob's going, I guess I'll have to go too." I shrugged, trying not to explode.

I was going to finally meet Daniel Dwayne Simmons.

I couldn't stop grinning.

~Prodigy's POV

Ever since I saw Aliyah and Jacob together, I've kept a sharp eye out on her. I know Jacob's after her, and she's too innocent to notice.

I hug her tighter, buy her candy, and kiss her more passionately than usual.

I gotta let him know that's she's mine, and mine only.

I feel so bad about what happened between me and Cierra. I feel guilty, even though I didn't do anything.