The final destination

#HushHush2

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊 6,800 🤌🏾

Episode 20

Jakai

The past 2 days have been pretty hectic with Bellee and I. I decided to put the house up for sale and we're moving into a condo until the new house is built. A few people have been by me to see the house and the movers been moving out stuff to the condo since yesterday. We went to the doctor too yesterday. We both got to see the baby which was really nothing yet because Bellee was only 5 weeks. The doctor asked if we wanted to do the DNA test but we didn't need to. The baby was for sure mine, Bellee assured me she had only been seeing Sahz for 3 weeks. The weeks before that we had a few wild nights and I was coming in her on purpose just because she said I couldn't get her pregnant.

If she hadn't fucked Sahz I wouldn't have questioned it. I hate that situation took away from me actually embracing my girl with happiness about this. Everything was still fresh on mind but knowing the baby was mine helped calm that. We've been communicating different, praying more and trying to really know each other more. I'm putting my last bit of trust in her this go round. I love this girl with everything in and I need a break from all the turmoil to just love her the way I've been wanting to...

"Baby" I kissed her cheek to wake her ass up.
"Huh?"
"You sleeping all day"
"What time is it?"
"Like 8:30pm... the day over now"
"What!! Are you serious!?" She jumped up sitting at her bedside and I started laughing.
"Im sorry babe I had to"
"It's only 11am boyyyyyy" she threw a pillow at me but I caught it.
"You almost got me" I chuckled and came over to her.
"Get on my nerves.." she hugged me. "I guess I do have to get up. I'm so ready to get out of this house"
"I am too, you hungry? Well are y'all hungry?" I bent down kissing her stomach.
"I love you" she looked down at me.
"I love you too"
"Pancakes? I'm craving them so bad"
"Fluffy, crispy edges, butter, topped with powdered sugar and a scoop of butter pecan ice cream?"
"Oh my goodness yess" she said
"Come on then" I picked her up
"Babeee" she giggled
"To the kitchen we go" I carried her
"You're making me horny" she giggled
"Oh you want something?"
"Mmhm I do" she said
"I got something for you"
"Is it big?" She asked
"Yup"
"Thick?"
"Mhmm"
"Chocolate"
"As fuck"
"Oh my goodness, you got my mouth watering"
"Do I now?" I said putting her on the kitchen island.

We was so in the moment I forgot these niggas was moving shit out the house.

"I want it" she whispered
"Say that again?" I started to pull off her panties but stopped. "Everybody get the fuck out!" I blurted So loud I could their feet going out the front door.
"Now what was you saying?" I took them off sliding her ass to the edge.
"I want it" she kissed me
"I love when you tell me that shit" I rubbed it on her clit in a circular motion. She threw her hands around my neck kissing my ear as I began to enter her.

It felt like it never did before. Shit was so wet I came and kept going. I had her screaming my name making me stroke deeper and deeper. I nearly had every inch of it inside her.

"Jakaaai!" She screamed as I picked her up. I held her ass and thigh's tight bouncing her up and down it. Her cum was running down my leg and the sounds her pussy was making.. yo..

Her pussy had me in a trance. I was pounding that shit so good Bellee was shaking. I had to chill so I laid her on the couch...

"You okay baby? I'm sorry.."
"No I'm not okay" she gasped
"What's wrong?"
"I'm just playing" she giggled "but what the hell was that.. like We've had sex but that was.... "
"I'm sorry it could of been some of that built up anger." I chuckled
"Was that angry sex?" She covered her mouth in a playful manner.
"I guess so" I chuckled "what time you want to get ready?"
"After my grandma leave"
"You spoke to her?"
"I forgot to mention it but yes Yesterday after our appointment. She called me and said she'd be stopping by because she wasn't able to get in touch with my the last time.. you know with all the things going on between us.. I truly forgot I was supposed to meet with her"
"What time she say she'd be here?"
"Umm like 12 I think"
"Sorry to interrupt" her grandmother appeared from nowhere.