You made your bed

Episode 7

Carrie

"Hello Cris" I walked into the steel room we were holding him in. "Smells like shit in here Cris. You feel like talking today Cris?" I taunted him as he refused to look me in my eyes.
"Please just let me go" he pleaded.
"Let you go? Where is my sister you sick fuck!" I kicked his chair and he fell into the puddle of piss formed around it.
"I don't know... I don't know your fucking sister!" He blurted
"Hm shame you don't because your friends were surely familiar with her. Hmph, I told you I'd find something of yours that would make you talk. Well guess who I found?" I snickered "your daughter is very pretty by the way. I'll have fun pulling her teeth out until you open your fucking mouth! Bring her to me!" I signaled my men.

His eyes widened and he struggled to free himself from the chair.

I'm sick of playing the back and forth with him. He lies and lies and lies some more. Told me his daughter was dead the day we took him. Had paper work and everything. This man is sick and before I kill him im going to find my sister.

"Daddddd!" She tried rushing towards him so I punched her in the mouth. "Agghhhhh!" She hit the floor.
"Nooo!!! Don't fucking touch her!" He demanded as if I gave a fuck.
"Oh you feeling mighty now huh? We just getting started."
"Please let us go!!" His daughter pleaded tears coming from her eyes. I felt no pity for her.
"Let you go? Your dad isn't leaving out this room until he tells me where my sister Carmen is. I'll leave you here to speak with him and I hope you can get him to talk because 3 min can go by fast. Clocks ticking." I said and left.

I stood outside the door pacing as the timer ticked. I wanted to kill her right in front of him. He deserves to lose everything he loves. Just as I did years ago.

18 years ago, my sister Carmen left to visit her best friend Giabell. They've been best friends since 5th grade so they would plan a trip every year to see each other since they lived in separate states. This year Gia booked a room in her state because she didn't want to travel too far away from her daughter.

The very first night my sister called me at 3am and I knew something was off. I had just celebrated my 20th birthday the day before.

       Flash Back

"Sis you woke?" She whispered
"Mhm. You okay?"
"I don't know what's going on with Gia and   Cris but I'm about to book a flight home"
"Wait what happened?"
"I heard them arguing. He popped up at our hotel and she stepped out to speak to him. At first it sounded like they were arguing over nothing. Like relationship shit but then he mentioned my name and something about not telling me something. He said Carmen won't know keep your mouth shut and stay out of my business. Something don't feel right Carrie."
"Oh nah I'm booking you a flight now. Send me the address of the hotel so I can book an Uber to"
"I'm not at the hotel anymore"
"What? Where are you?"
"In the car" she whispered "hold up Gia coming"
"Why are you in the car?! Why would you leave the hotel Carmen!? Carmen!?"

The phone went silent for a while and then she finally spoke. I started recording.

"Sis where are you!?" I asked when I realized she couldn't hear me.
"What's going on !?" Carmen questioned
"We have to get out of here" I heard Gia frantically say in the background.

I could hear my sister crying hysterically.
"I'm scared Gia! Who is that!?" She screamed.

I could hear the tires of her car every turn she made.

"It's going to be okay! we have to go get Bellee from my moms and we'll go straight to -"

That was the last time I heard my sisters voice. The call dropped and I went immediately to the police. I gave them get a copy of the recording and after 1 week of bullshit run arounds. The police told me my sister contacted them and told them she was in Bora Bora for therapy. That same day I received a text from her that basically told me she was okay and she'd be home soon. I knew this was a ruse.

As much as I wanted to continue to fight to find her by the books. The police did not care about my sister. After that call they cared less. On top of that Cris came in to testify he and Giabell were arguing about funds. Gia was tired of the relationship and wanted a break from him. He even showed them a note she wrote. The police then told me my recording wasn't proof of anything but a domestic dispute or disagreement.

The investigation was at a standstill and I was devastated that I couldn't save my sister. Years went by and the police still could care less even closed the case.

I resorted to gang life and eventually built my own empire.  I never gave up on finding her and I never will. Even if she's dead I deserve to bury my sister, I deserve to say goodbye.

My soldiers do anything for me and they understand how bad I refuse to give up on finding her. I'll do anything. I just want my sister the fuck back.

"Times up" I walked back in with my knife in hand. "Talk"
"He doesn't know anything" his daughter said
"You shut up. I didn't ask you to speak. Cris start fucking talking!"
"I don't know your sister. I'm telling you the truth!" He blurted
"You don't know Carmen Cris? You don't know your wife's best friend!? You came to the hotel the night she was there ! Stop fucking lying!" I grabbed his daughter by the hair putting my knife to her throat.
"Pleaseee! Stop! Dadddd!!" She pleaded
"Alright!! Alright!!" He begged me to stop as he saw my knife break the skin.
"Alright what Cris?"
"I know Carmen..."
"I knew that now where the fuck is she?"
"I don't know. I'm sorry." He lied again.
"Excuse me?" I slowly put my knife in her side.
"AGGGHH-AHHH DADDDDDD!!" She cried in agony.

His face said it all. This was it. She was his weak spot.

"STOP STOP!! I swear to you I don't know where she is. She was sold years ago I wouldn't know how to even begin to find her. You killed the man who sold her. He was the head of the snake. I had no doing in this, I tried to pay for her myself but my family was on the line. I had to follow rules or they would have killed my daughter. Everything I did was to protect my family. I never meant for Carmen to be hurt, I never knew what I signed up for when I first took this job. Once I was in , I was in. Bellee and her mother have been a target since."
"You're full of shit. Then where's Gia your wife?"
"She left. She left because of what happened to Carmen. I swear that's the truth!"
"So my sister was sold like a slave and you did nothing. You said nothing. I despise you." I pulled my knife from her and she collapsed.
"Please please don't hurt my daughter" he cried
"I can't" I smiled "not because you asked but because Gia's mother did. I'm almost positive what you have told me is half true because all you have done is lie to me Cris. You make me sick and I'll never forgive you for this"
"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry"
"Unfortunately this is your last sorry." I pulled out my gun.
"Noooo pleaseeeee" his daughter cried out.

BOW-BOW-BOW-BOW-BOW-BOW-BOW-BOW!

"NOoo- nooooo nooo- nooo nooo!!!" She crawled to him in shambles.
"I did you a favor. I'm not sorry" I said as I left them both as they were.

I'm done playing nice. Everyone involved with my sisters disappearance will die. If not today, someday soon. I'll find my sister with or without lying fucks named Cris.