Bow your heads, Close your eyes

#HushHush2

Episode 7

Jakai

"You never got back to me on the proposal" Arielle said as her people were busy setting up. It was type hectic and I was being pulled left and right.
"Not tonight but I have another day in mind. I promise I'll let you know"
"Okay, tony wants to know if you still want the rose center piece's for the dinning room table?"
"No center pieces , no flowers just the candles that's it. Let them know that now"
"Jakai we need to talk" my mom said
"Are we still moving the furniture?" Another worker asked
"No no no" Arielle said "I got this go ahead" "frank I told you-" she said as she marched off
"I'm sorry mom this is kind of hectic"
"Where is Ximori?" She questioned.
"She'll be here tonight... with Luke" I said knowing my mom was gonna go off.
"Luke? Are you serious? Oh hell no! Where are they staying!?" She questioned
"Mom listen to me project and I have a plan. You just have to follow it"
"Is she in trouble? Has he hurt her?"
"I don't know but when they arrive. I'm going to give you a signal to excuse yourself. Say you have to use the restroom."
"What are you going to do?"
"What I have to.. my sister ain't safe so I'll do whatever to make sure she is"
"I won't question you.. I trust you. Get my baby away from that evil man"
"I promise I will"
"Good. How are things with you and Bellee? Were you planning to purpose still?"
"Better and I'm planning to after all this die down. What do you think about her? She's easy to talk to ain't she?"
"Mm, I don't know how I feel about her Jakai."
"What you mean mom?"
"I just don't know .. but I guess I can try a give her a chance"
"Please for me. I know I kind of told you what was going on between us but don't treat her like you know. I came to you for advice because I wanted to marry her. You're supposed to be getting to know her not judging her based off petty arguments we over now"
"You're right, but I'm very over protective over you. I never seen you love anyone like this. Even though you have told me some of your troubles you always speak highly of her and why you see her as a wife. You are running in this heart on your sleeve and I don't want to see you get hurt"
"If it happens then let me learn the lesson. I want you to try for me I know you'll love her"
"I'll try. I promise"
"All I want" I kissed her cheek "I know Bellee showed you to your room. Make sure you ready by 8."
"Okay son, what can I do around the house before I get ready?"
"Mom I said go relax" I chuckled "Arielle take my mom down to the spa area. Show her the catalog" I yelled over to her as she helped direct the table decorators.
"Sure" she said

As my mom followed Arielle , Bellee came into the kitchen.

"Your mom hates me" she said
"She doesn't hate you babe she just gotta warm up to you. No one can hate you"
"Ugh she literally blames me for you getting shot... like I never meant for you to get hurt you know that right?" She questioned
"Yes baby stop. You're overthinking my mom gonna love you"
"I guess" she rolled her eyes
"Give me kiss"
"Muah"
"You ready to get ready?"
"Yeah.."
"Come on" I picked her up
"Jakai" she giggled "what are you doing?"
"Escorting my queen to her suite" I said

When we got in the room I shut the door with my foot and laid her sexy ass on the bed.

"Want me to help you take those off" I kissed her
"Nope your mom is in the house I want to respect her" she said as I pulled down her shorts a bit.
"Jakai stop" she grabbed my hands
"Real quick baby I sent my mom to the spa"
"Oh.. I still don't feel comfortable seriously she was pissed earlier. Her face said it all when we walked out"
"Damn so I'm restriction until she leave or something?"
"You can say that. I want her to like me not think I'm trying to fuck 24/7."
"Ight baby" I shook my head. I was hard as shit.
"Maybe later tonight.. like after everything."
"Ight" I agreed

We got in the shower and got ready. We decided match wearing black and red. I decided to wear a black button up with a red suit jacket. The jacket had a black collar so it looked dope with my black Marc Jacob pants.