Decisions Decisions

Episode 14

Project

"How you know about reck?" I looked at her ready to snap her fucking neck.
"I know everything about you Project, plus you don't know how to whisper and I did kind of convince you to leave your phone in the car."
"You been going through my phone?"
"Uh duh."
"How much do you know?"
"I'll tell you when you pull over"
"Fuck" I said pulling into a abandoned parking lot we were about pass.
"Mhmm, I know everything" she said "you better thank me or he could have heard that conversation with your brother.. hmm"
"Thanks. can we get this over with for real"
"Take it out"
"Bruh..."
"Smcht.. I'll do it move" she said unbuttoning my belt. She zipped my pants down and pulled out. This shit uncomfortable.
"Hold up"
"Relax a bit you're so tense" she said stroking it. Then she put her mouth on the tip licking all over it.

I felt bad as fuck because she had my dick hard as a rock.

"Whew Shit" I looked down as she swallowed it.

Gulk* Gulk*

"Fuckk Maisy got Damnn..."

Gulk*

"Shittt yo" I laid my head back against my seat.

She sucked the hell out of my dick. Dead ass I ain't never that no head like that. No disrespect to Xi my baby can get down but what the fuck is a Maisy...

"Mmm-hmmm shit...shit" I came straight down her throat.
"I want it" she said getting it right back up.
"Pfffff.. come on then"

She got on top after I strapped up and I gave her more then what she wanted. She fucked up my sweats something crazy cumming all over my shit. I mean I can't say it wasn't good.. but I'm glad shit done with.

"I mean damn Project you could have led with that" she smiled grinning from ear to ear.
"Whatever yo you bet not say shit to my girl"
"I won't say anything, I swear"
"Good now talk. What the fuck you mean his step son?"
"He's married and has a wife you know.."
"No I didn't I thought the Nigga just had a bunch of yous"
"Funny. I didn't ask for this life but because I have no choice here I am. Put yourself in my shoes ... oh wait you can't because you weren't drugged and kidnapped from a party and raped everyday, you also didn't have drugs shoved up your nose and bruises for screaming for help. You may think this shit is a joke but for us it ain't. If we not good we're punished. So while your big bad and free there's tons of ME's crying for help" she rolled her eyes folding her arms.
"Damn I'm sorry, I'm sorry Ight"
"Whatever.."
"Look if you really going to help me then I'll help you. You here and not with him right."
"Mhmm"
"So tell me everything I need to get rid of Kingston and I'll get you back to your family"
"What if I don't want to go back.. what if I want you?"
"Whoa you already no that's not gone slide"
"Kingston has multiple women. It doesn't bother me and I'm sure you'll treat me better then him"
"Why don't you want to go back home"
"Because my family never looked for me... NEVER! what do I have to go back to!?"
"I'm sure if they knew they would be happy you gotta give people a chance"
"Like you've given me all this time?"
"How did you expect me to trust you when you played the fuck out of me"
"Actually I seen in your eyes you wanted him dead. I played my part so he'd let me be with you...because without me you wouldn't know shit like how to disable the phone bug that's recording your conversations. This whole time I've been testing you and your character and honestly leaving me in the car and treating me like scum on the wall... made me a bit hesitant. But how I seen you handle those situations with your friends, I thought maybe he does have a heart so I had to find a way to loosen you up.. and see now we're having a conversation longer then 2 min"
"You slick as hell Damn girl" I shook my head
"I know.. now what do you want to know daddy?"
"Every fucking thing. Start with the step son"
"Well he's bumped heads with Kingston for a long time. He won't work for him and he refuses to even speak to him. He can't try anything because Kingston is married to his mother. Who has a tracker just like the rest of us. When we are killed the tracker goes off and alerts Kingstons watch"
"Shit that's how he knew I killed Luke"
"Mhmm"
"Fuck.. and your tracker?"
"It's right here" she pointed to her arm. "You can feel it but you can't see it. I could disable it but he'd know...Where did he put yours?"
"Same place.. do you know his schedule?"
"Kingstons? Or Sahz?"
"Kingston"
"Kind of... he switches up his routine a lot but there are certain days he doesn't. Like tomorrow for example, it's Friday he'll meet with Camoon for coffee then he'll go to his warehouse. After he sees his wife, then Carmen, He goes to this place for betting. Like a underground casino invite only"
"Shit how much do you know?"
"Mmmh, about Kingston? Everything."
"See nah you playing me how the fuck he let you go if you know that much shit?"
"Smcht, are you really about to question me every 5 seconds. I'm not trying to play you I'm trying to be free of all this. I know everything because Kingston has a weakness for me and tends to bring me with him like a trophy. Plus I was the only girl counting his money at one point, on top of that I'm really good at retaining information. Even when I'm high which most of the time Kingston made sure I was. So I wouldn't be in his business. He seems smart but it's more Ego then anything."
"Hmm, Ight I'll give you a chance but I swear if you play me.."
"I'm not Zeimir.. okay?"
"Man Ight..."
"Can we get something to eat?"
"What you want?"
"Dick"
"Smcht"
"Hahaha I'm just kidding" she laughed "I never got the chance to have empanadas. I'd really love to try them"
"I can do that. It's this place I know shits be slapping"
"I can't wait, can I get rice with it?"
"Yeah for sure. They rice the best. What they be feeding y'all?"
"Slop for the most part.. steak when we're good girls"
"How many of y'all?"
"Haha huh? How many of us belong to Kingston or how many of us were sold by him?"
"Both.."
"Hm there's his wife,Carmen, Rissa, Nara, Heather, Tiff, Kendi, Morgan and I think her name is Jazz. So there's 9 of them he keeps to himself. Use to be 10 but He sold Cherish to Camoon and as far as sold... there's no number to give you he sells girls everyday."
"Who the fuck is Camoon?"
"His brother"
"Brother... fuck. So ima have to kill him too"
"Um I don't think you can.. but if you are really serious about helping us I'll kill Camoon myself."
"How?"
"You bring me to him and tell him Kingston decided to sell me. He'll be big headed and ready to fuck. If I have 1 moment with him I'll cut his throat before he can even pull it out. I just need a weapon to do so. Kingston has me checked every time which why I never got the opportunity. Camoon is not like Kingston he's sloppy"
"If you come through with helping me, I'll look at you a lot different"
"How about me being yours"
"Maisy why can't you be by yourself, you don't need to be owned. You have to understand it's so much life to live and so much to see. You'll fall in love, make friends, try all the food you ever wanted. You'll actually get to live"
"I don't need to be owned I want to be loved and I want someone who will protect from monsters like them. I'll be good I promise, I won't say anything to your girl and I'll do whatever you ask.. please" she grabbed my hand.
"I'll think about okay?"
"Okay"
——————————————————

Cina

"Anara wake up" I shook her
"What babe I'm tired gosh" she snapped
"Where's my phone?"
"I don't know on the dresser" she turned away from me.
"Anara wake up!" I shook her again
"What shit Cina!"
"Where you put my damn phone at?!"
"If it's not in here it's in the living room what you need it for anyway?!"
"I need to call Bellee I been telling you this.. I'm worried about her and it's been a minute since we spoke."
"I'm sick of hearing about Bellee"
"Why you always do this every time I want to see or speak to my friend. You wouldn't even let me book a ticket to San Juan because you brought us tickets to a theater show. On top of all that you been acting hella funny. I'm sick of holding in my feelings to spare yours. Bellee been my best friend since we were kids I never went this long not speaking to her"
"I'm acting funny? Do you even know what she has put us through since that stupid ass dinner. I don't want you talking to her anymore. It's not that hard to put together"
"What? Anara you sound crazy I'm not about to stop talking to Bellee over nothing. Yeah it was a lot but we both sitting here right?"
"So the fuck what. Anytime you and Bellee link you get dragged in her mess of a fucking life. Can we focus on our family and let her focus on hers."
"She is family and you know that. If you felt like this you should have said it. All that is irrelevant now"
"Irrelevant? My feelings are irrelevant?"
"Huhhh just give me my phone Nara. I know you got it because I couldn't find it anywhere"
"Take your stupid phone" she pulled it from under her pillow and threw it. The whole front screen cracked.
"Word? It's cool I'll just fly out to her since you want to be a bitch"
"Fuck you Cina"
"Stand on that" I said and left.

Every Since that dumb ass dinner Anara and I have been bumping heads. I know she keeps deleting Bellee's calls and every time I check my phone the call log is empty. The messages... everything. She keeps saying she ain't delete shit but I'm starting to believe she really trying to tear Bellee and I apart. Every time I speak on Bellee she gets pissed and ignores me until I'm done talking about her. She been on some weird ass shit talking about the dinner triggered her. The dinner was a month ago.

"Can I get that burner on the right?" I asked the man at the counter.
"Sure" he handed it to me "you can swipe to pay. Card only."
"Sure" I said swiping my card.

After I left out the store I called Bellee. At first she didn't answer but then she did.

"It's not a good time right now" she said
"What's wrong Bellee?"
"Cina?"
"Yeah I'm sorry my phone is broke I'm on a burner. Ima fly out there tonight. You okay?"
"Noo no I'm not"
"I'm coming I promise I'm sorry I've been distant"
"It's okay... can you just call me when you land... Jakai and I are about to talk soon"
"I can, talk about what tho?"
"I'll tell you when you get here"
"Alright" I said then she hung up.

I booked my ticket and hopped back in my car to head to the airport. When I shut my door Anara popped up in my back seat.

"What the hell! You dead ass scared the shit out of me"
"Where you going Cina?"
"Bruh why you in my back seat like a creep"
"You're not about to go see that bitch, if that's what you want to do then I'll have to do what I didn't want to do"
"Huh? Anara stop fucking tripping and get out of my car"
"Sorry cant" she said then covered my mouth with a cloth.

Everything went black...