Four and no more

"Oh hell no! What the...?"
The entire room starts shaking. My favorite lamp crashes to ground, shattering bits and pieces everywhere.
I'm trying to brace myself on my bed seemingly useless at this point.
Then the world goes completely black.

———————

This book has mature content. With sex, violence, and mature scenes. This is an rh novel. If this disturbs you please read no further.
Must be 18+
Thank you

***
"Ugh my head. What the hell happened?"
Forcing my eyes opened and taking in my surroundings, I'm lost.
This is not my bed. Not my room.
The rooms old and dusty. There's a small window with the moonlight casting a glow in the room.
It smells of old books and vanilla?
That can't be right?

Getting out of bed. The floor is hardwood and cold. I can't wrap my head around what's going on.
How did I get here?
Where is here anyway?

A small light is casting under a door with dust bunnies floating in the air.
I stumble to door and thank everything that's holy, it's unlocked.
The door creaks and cobwebs fall off from the opening.

I enter a hallway. It's cold and drafty.
There's a light ahead.
Might as well go there. I think.
I enter an open space with a living room and kitchen combined.
It's clean and smells of vanilla.

"Someone must be cooking?"

But there's no one in here. I creep to the center of room. Trying to be quiet thinking if I was kidnapped no sense in letting them know I'm here and out of my drafty room.

Suddenly a guy. A well built guy at that, comes stumbling in the room.
He looks at me stunned. Guess I'm looking the same way. Stunned and very confused.

"Who the hell are you?" He said.
"Me? Who the hell are you?" I mean, come on. I'm the one standing here in my pajamas and cold as fuck!
Why is he being rude?

"Where am I?" He said. Then I get a good look at him. He's very handsome. Beautiful brown eyes. Great body. Standing there in just his boxers and looking good enough to lick.

Stop it Kyra! He could be your kidnapper and your drooling over the over the guy. What the hell am I thinking?

"I'm Kyra, and you are?" Though if he is my kidnapper he should know that already, right? I'm clueless and really freaking cold.

"Uhm I'm Julian. Julian Black."
"Where am I?" "How did I get here?"

A door slams behind us and another guy comes stumbling in with his hair a mess and grumbling foul words. There's blood on the side of his head, running down his face. He's big and obviously pissed.

"What the fuck is going on?" He whimpers. It's barely above a whisper but I heard him. He looks up, clearly shocked and disoriented. Seeing us in the room he walks over to Julian, grabbing him by his neck and lifting him off the floor with little ease.

"WHY AM I HERE?, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!" Boy is he pissed. Julian's grasping and turning red, not able to talk.

"Stop! You big beast! Let him go!" Running over to help Julian, though I don't know why, I don't even know the guy. But he didn't seem like he deserved to be choked out by the big burly beast.

I get knocked on my ass for the effort though. These guys are huge. Then two men come running seemingly out of nowhere and knock the beast to floor. Making a Julian fall to the floor in a very ungracious way. It would be comical if it wasn't so scary. The big three land in a human pile beside me and my very bruised ego and butt.

The beast is calming down but still agitated and confused, like all of us here no doubt.
I need answers and I'm fed the fuck up!!

"Look, I know we're all confused and tired. But in no way is choking out Julian over here gonna get us any answers."
"So can we please all calm the fuck down and talk!"

They all look at me like I'm the one who's insane. Well maybe I am. Waking up in a strange bed and in strange place after an earthquake, does seem insane. But then we're all here so can we all be insane at once?
Who knows? Maybe? I have no clue and I'm done being nice.

"Ok look, why don't we just sit down and talk. Find out how and why were here. You know? Act like adults and not moronic beast!"

The two guys who stormed beast look at me and smile. Devilishly I might add. Ones tattooed from neck to chest. Good looking and sexy. The other is just as sexy but with a boyish charm. Get your damn head out of the gutter Krya! They could be killers. Your killers! Ugh!

"Ok temptress, let's talk." Said tattoo guy, with a sly smirk.
What the..? He's a playboy also and damn if it isn't hot.

"Ok, let's set at the island in the kitchen and calmly talk about this..well situation we're in, shall we?" Getting off the floor with a grimace. Damn my butt hurts.

We all pile around the island. It's cracked but clean. White and big. Enough to for all five of us to sit around comfortably. I sit and Mr. Tattoo crashes beside me. The other side sets beast and the rest get settled all around.

"Ok let's start at the beginning and please inside voices." I laugh what the hell am I doing? And what have I gotten myself into?