- Author

Hello everyone!! Mi_YuYuinie here!!

So this is officially the end of The Prince from The Past huhu~

I'm a bit sad that it has come to an end, since the story took so long for me to write and publish.

I deeply apologize for rarely updating the chapters throughout your journey with me, and seriously, thank you so much for staying with me until the end and be patient with me.

And I will indeed agree, the storyline was a bit... Confusing and messed up. In my vision I was thinking of a different ending but as I was writing, I ended up writing something else and altered the ending hmmmmmm~

Again, thank you so much for your support and patience!! I'm so sorry if the story is not to your expectations, forgive me for that, I don't stick to my goals much.

Please check out my other published stories like :

- Life with Little Y/n-nie (BTS ff)
- Happiness in Obsession (Jungwon ff)

There's also going to be new stories in the future. Please look forward to it. I will publish the trailer on one of the stories!!

Btw just comment whatever you think about each chapters. I'm dying to know what you think of the stories!! Feel free to express!!

That is all from me. Thank you so much everyone!!