#3

~ PRINCE FROM THE PAST ~
×
- Returning home? -

- "Is Jungkook really from the past??" Will y/n ever found out the truth about Jungkook?? -

"Prince Jungkook!!"

Taehyung just barged into her house right after y/n opens the door. Her sleep was disturbed, she's looking like a mess right now and Jimin has to witness that part of her first thing in the morning.

"umm..."

"Next time, warn him not to do that again especially when I'm sleeping."

Her dark eyes send shivers down Jimin's spine as he quickly nods in fear. Jimin went in and y/n heads to her room to change her clothes.

"I've read about time travel!! There's someone who knows about time traveling!!"

Jungkook sits up from his seat and drops the remote that he has been inspecting.

"Tell me now!!"

Taehyung slams a big book on the table and dust comes out. They fan the dust away and Taehyung opens the book.

"Here!! This person, George Harrison!! He's the first person to ever encountered time traveling!! He even met someone who time travels like you, your highness!!"

"This is marvelous!! We shall meet him now!!" Jungkook feels hope and quickly demands for departure.

"Well, the problem is he's already dead."

Jungkook's smile drops.

"b-but!!" Taehyung quickly said. "He has a pupil who's still alive!!"

Jungkook sighs. "Okay? Tell me more."

At that time y/n comes out of her room and heads to the living room where the boys are.

"He has the knowledge of time traveling!! We can ask for his help!!"

She gets closer to them and bends down to look at the picture Taehyung is showing.

"He lives in Canada though..." he grins.

"I don't see any problem. We will go there asap!!"

Jungkook turns to y/n and already sees her blank expression.

"No."

Jungkook frowns in disbelief.

"What?!!"

He stands up furiously.

"Obviously I'm not doing this. This is ridiculous already. I'm not gonna waste my money on doing this futile things. And I'm not going out of the country for nothing."

"This is to return me back to my timeline!!"

"I'm not doing it. And you can't make me."

Her eyes stares at him coldly. Jungkook clenches his fist tightly.

"You... I hate you... You always want to ruin everything!! You always wanted get in my way to go home!! I hate you!!!"

He storms out of the living room and slam the door of his room. Y/n looks down, feeling two pair of eyes on her.

"I wasn't trying to ruin anything... To be honest I want him out of this house immediately." She said to defend herself.

"I wish I can help but I can't, not when I'm not in a good financial support. And I am also still doubting this whole time travel, past things.."

They both nod, understanding y/n's side.

"But we can help him." Taehyung reassures but y/n shakes her head.