#19

~ PRINCE FROM THE PAST ~
×
- I'll help you -

"it takes effort."

"And I'm going to be the one to help you by your side."

She gets out of the room after waking up. She was instantly greeted by a tall figure, walking past her room. His steps halt and they both have their eyes at each other, emotionlessly.

In those silences, both of them are unaware of each other's loud screaming from the heart, yelling to voice it out through their mouth. However, they hold it, for their ego gets ahead of them. Also because they don't want to start commotion first thing in the morning, knowing that both of them have things to argue.

But despite that, y/n feels herself softened when she carefully looks at Jungkook. She eyes all of his features, especially his doe eyes. The eyes where she thinks, holds a turmendos, a whole galaxy of thoughts, still he's lost in those galaxies.

He looks lost indeed.

"Jungkook... those lost looking eyes... I'm going to throw it away...

I'm going to help you, with all of my might."

In hope that she will be able to guide him the way, to make him learn the beauty of this world despite the number of flaws here. She wants to open his eyes and see that this world has something beautiful hidden. That there's still... Even the tiniest, there's hope.

They both don't understand each other. He doesn't understand her, but in order to make him understand, she has to understand him first.

"Good~ morning everyone!!" Hoseok comes in between them out in surprise and greets them. Both of them cut the eye contact and backs away, creating distance between them and Hoseok.

"So, what's for breakfast??" He looks left and right with that question and receives a dead silence instead.

"Okay, how about I go make breakfast for you instead!" He said happily and skips away towards the kitchen. Y/n, not wanting to stay longer with Jungkook in this awkward situation, she turns away from him and follows Hoseok to the kitchen, while Jungkook just watches her figure disappear from his sight.

He watches her, and a thought passes through his mind, causing his heart to ache.

"She'll be gone. You will lose her...."

Hoseok finishes cooking and the breakfast went on with those two eating very quietly. The atmosphere is very awkward.

"So... y/n-shii! Did you have a good dream last night??"

He looks at her, awaits her reply excitedly for he has helped her to have good dreams with his magic. Unfortunately, he receives nothing but a choir from the crickets.

"Okay..." He smacks his lips together, giving up in waiting for her reply and turns to Jungkook instead. "Jungkook what about you?? Did you sleep well??"

🦗🎵🦗🎵🦗 :
Krit Krit kriit~

Hoseok nods and just decides to finish his food. It's pointless at this point to even try further to have a conversation with these two having problems with each other.

Y/n on the other hand, notices Hoseok's effort. He just wants to enlighten the mood. To be honest, y/n also wants to start her mission on helping Jungkook adjust to this life now. She doesn't know why she's hesitating to talk to him. Probably due to the awkwardness they're having after the other day's incident.

"But I shouldn't procrastinate, cause if I do, Jungkook will definitely decide to leave...

It's now or never..."