#6

~ PRINCE FROM THE PAST ~
×
- Girl from the future -

"Aaaghh... My back..."

Jungkook squints his eyes at the irritatingly bright sunglight. He rubs his eyes and sits up, soon realizing he's on the floor.

"Huh?"

His half opened eyes squinted at the interior of the room, finding a nostalgic familiarity.

"What the..."

His eyes widens. Another realization hits as he sharply looks around.

"This... This is my father's room!!

"Uugh..."

He flinch and turns around. His eyes were about to pop out at the sight of y/n on the floor beside him. She lazily pulls herself up, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"What the heck... Why're you in my room... And why am I on the floor...??"

She raises a brow, after a few seconds of not receiving any response from Jungkook. When she opens her eyes, it widens just as wide as Jungkook's.

"W-where am I?!!"

She looks around in horror and abruptly stands up causing her to step on her clothes, hitting the ground on her butt.

"Owh!! What the-"

She looks down and sees herself in a hanbok.

"M-my clothes!! Why am I wearing a hanbok?!!"

Jungkook is there, hasn't move from his spot at all, completely bewildered by the sight. He just stares at y/n as she stands up, displaying herself in her pink and white hanbok.

"Jungkook, what on earth is going on?!! Where are we?!! And why am I wearing- why're you wearing a hanbok too?!!"

She panicked, looking here and there in confusion. She looks at Jungkook and witness his blank expression on her. Her stress face went blank as well, as soon she realized something.

"Jungkook, are we... Did we... Went back in time?!!"

- The girl from the future, what will happen to dear y/n?? -

Y/n and Jungkook are in shock of what happen to them.

"H-how?!! The magic worked?!! But why am I here too?!!"

She walks in a circle, gripping her hair harshly like a madman. Jungkook's gaze follows her figure, circling around him.

"Y/n calm down-"

The door suddenly slams open startling the two. Their eyes widen seeing guards rushing inside the room. They heard noises coming from the late king's room and rushes here. To their surprise, they see Jungkook standing in front of them.

"THE PRINCE!!! THE PRINCE HAS RETURN!!!!"

-

-

-

-

"Prince, we have waited for your return. All hail prince Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook is now sitting on his throne as all of the castle men and maids bow down to him as a welcome home greeting. Jungkook simply nods and tells everyone to dismiss. He looks at his personal guard.