#21

~ PRINCE FROM THE PAST ~
×
- The end -

She's resting at the window of the living room, staring out at the scenery with a coffee mug in her hand.

Her mind wonders about numerous things. Her job, her artwork just got officially displayed in the art museum, her neighbor was making a fuss this morning, how she realizes her body has changed a little and many more... In short, about her life.

But out of those thoughts, one stands out.

"BTS enthrall with their performance after sweeping all awards at TMAs." Is what she remembered the host in the television announced.

She watched the video, where the members of BTS gave their speeches and won loads of awards, owning all of the awards to be precise. She is also amazed by Jin winning his solo award as well.

They look very happy.

"Gosh, how long has it been??"

How long indeed... She counts in her mind and the result is...

5 years

Exactly 5 years have passed since the day everything changed in her life. While 6 years ago or so, her life changed as well. She didn't expect another change to happen to her.

So many days have passed since that day... The day where she decides to put an end to everything, for a new start.

5 years ago

"Jungkook, I'm home..." She greets home lowly, having her expression faintly bitter. She looks up, knowing Jungkook is in his room, probably locking himself from seeing another stressful day of the world's obnoxiousness.

Her heart feels heavy, her whole body is weighing. She can't help the heavy burden she's carrying, for she's going to make a big decision in her life that will change everything.

But she tells herself that the action needs to be done, if not, she will surely lose him forever.

She breathes in and out heavily, to calm herself and prepares for the argument they're going to have.

Why argument?? Because she will tell him to move out??

No.

Flashback to the restaurant where y/n and the BTS meet up

"Then you should talk to him about this y/n..." Jimin said, putting a conclusion to this discussion. "Tell him to move to the dorm." He adds and y/n nods.

But another that is in her mind, and Hoseok takes the word out of her mouth.

"No. You have to break up with him, are you aware of that??" Hoseok said and everyone is shocked. Hoseok didn't react to it but just stares at y/n as she smiles at him.

"Yup."

"Y/n! But why?!" Taehyung abruptly stands up, seeing her agreeing to Hoseok without hesitation.

"Taehyung, think about it." Namjoon said lowly, having his head low.

"No! Hoseok!!" He called for Hoseok, knowing Hoseok would be against this since he's the one who's the utmost shipper. But then again, Hoseok was the one who uttered those unbelievable words.

Hoseok closes his eyes and keeps his head low as a response. Taehyung drops himself on his seat and rustles his hair frustratedly.

"Taehyung, this is for the best. He will be able to focus more on his career. If he has me in between, he will be stuck as he also has to focus on me..."