#16

~ PRINCE FROM THE PAST ~
×
- The power he holds -

Y/n POV

I'm currently getting ready for work. I grab my purse, fix myself in front of the mirror when I saw Jungkook entering the room from the reflection.

"You're up early.."

I receive no respond from him which slightly confuses me. I glance at him, noticing he's leaning on the wall, hands behind.

"What's up??"

I walk towards him, about to reach the door when he suddenly blocks my way and closes the door.

"Jungkook?? I have to go to work."

I look at him and I didn't notice his frowning face until now.

"What's wrong?? You kept silent the whole time."

"You always go to work..." He said lowly.

"Huh?? Well, I have to go to work. It's my job and I need to attend in order to earn money. What's wrong seriously??" I don't like beating around the bushes.

"Do you really have to go to work everyday??"

Wait- oooh I see now. Judging by his pouting face, is he perhaps missing me?? Aww he's adorable.

"Well, I don't have a choice do I??"

"I didn't get the time to be with you all day..."

"Well..." I look at my watch. "I have about an hour and a half before work actually. Come here you..."

I take his hand and brought us to the bed. I sit down and pat my lap.

"Here."

He climbs up the bed and lays his head on my lap. I touch his hair and caress it.

This baby boy is missing me because I was at work from morning till 6. Understandable, but I can't do anything about it. Holiday has ended so I have to go to work or I'll lose my job.

"Take a day off today." He said with his closed eyes.

"I cannot."

"Even for me??" He opens his eyes and pouts at me, showing his puppy face.

"Omo~ are you trying to play that card??"

"I don't like that you left me here alone everyday... I've got nothing to do here..."

"Why don't you hangout with Jimin and Taehyung then??"

"It's getting boring~" he whines.

Hmm what should I do about it?? I petty him for not having things to do. This house is indeed boring and I can rarely spend time with him because of work. Poor Jungkook, I just realize that.

"Then how about you find a job??"

Well, that came out of my mouth without thinking. Whatever.

"A job??"

"Yeah, then you'll have something to do." He starts holding his chin, which means he's thinking.

"What job??"

"I don't know, something you're good at."

He pause for a second and  claps his hands. "That's right!!"