#2

~ PRINCE FROM THE PAST ~
×
- Learning new things -

- Y/n and Jungkook has been living together ever since the incident, what will Jungkook be discovering in this new era?? -

"Jungkook??"

I peek through the open door of his room only to see him staring outside of the window with his hands behind his back. He's practically looking down at the city.

"Jungkook."

I called him once again and he takes a quick glance at me before turning back to the window.

"What're you doing?? You kept staring out of the window for hours."

I stand beside him and look down at the people walking on the street.

"This castle you've built is really outstanding." After a few seconds of silence, he starts speaking.

"I never imagine living in a very high place. It makes me feel... Powerful."

Are you freaking kidding me?? He made my face dropped. That's so weird and cringe worthy.

"Looking down at those peasants, mere slaves below me. I feel so powerful."

And here I thought he was just enjoying the view of the city... But he was busy raising his nose up and proud of being in a higher place than the people at the street down there.

He's...

"Freaking weird."

"Putting that aside, why're you here??"

Oh I was so distracted by his nonsense that I forgot why I came here in the first place. Thankfully he reminded me.

"I'm heading out." I informed.

"out?? Where to??"

"Shopping."

"This 'shopping' thing, is it a mission??"

"Umm..." I pause. "No? I'm going to buy some stuff."

"I will come along." He turns to me.

"Huh? You wanna come with me? Why??"

"It's an opportunity for me to explore this... 2021 world. Let's go."

"Wait." I quickly stop him as he was walking towards the door. "Even if you're coming, you're not going out wearing that!"

He looks down at his hanbok that I just washed an hour ago. His eyebrows furrowed.

"What's wrong with my clothes??"

-

-

-

-

"This is a long version of 'sweat pants'. It covers my whole leg from the sun and I can move very easily."

He starts waddling like a baby, grabbing everyone's attention. I quickly grab his shoulder, stopping him.

"Walk normally please. Come on."

Y/n grabs his hand and pulls him with her. Jungkook looks down at their intertwined hands. His heart is suddenly beating fastly and he felt his cheeks heating up all of a sudden.