#17

~ PRINCE FROM THE PAST ~
×
- Our differences -

"Thank you for purchasing!"

She bows down to the customer as she leaves the door. As soon as the door is closed, her body jiggles up and she collapse on the floor, exhausted.

"Gaaah... I'm worn out..."

"Love??"

Jungkook peeks his head out from the living room, seeing her lying on the floor.

"What's wrong?!" He hurries towards her and holds her in his arms. Y/n laughs lowly with her eyes closed.

"I'm tired that's all..." He holds her forehead and neck, checking her temperature.

"Kook, I'm not ill. I'm just tired because of work..."

"You mean painting??"

"Yeah..."

"I didn't know painting is tiring..." Jungkook said and y/n opens her eyes.

"Don't look down on me... Painting is really hard you know... Especially when you put all your effort into it."

She's confused when she sees his crashed eyebrows, looking in disbelief.

"What??" She gave him the same look, raising her eyebrows.

"Nothing... Let's get you to bed."

He replies lowly. He carries her up bridal style effortlessly and brings her to her bedroom.

-

-

-

Jungkook is walking back and forth, holding his chin and looking at the floor sternly. Y/n enters the living room and saw him.

"What's wrong?? Why're you looking so serious??"

He stops and looks at her. "Oh you're here. Well... I was thinking on getting a bird."

"A bird??" Her head unconsciously tilted at the statement.

"Or maybe hiring someone...." Jungkook adds.

"Hiring someone for what??"

"to be my personal messenger."

"What?? What for??" Every one of his statements is just creating another question in y/n's mind.

"Cause I realize that I haven't keep in touch with Taehyung and Jimin. I can't go to their place because I currently don't remember their home address." He reasons.

"So I thought of getting a trained bird or a messenger to help me send letters to them to say hi."

She nods. "But Jungkook, you don't have to do that."

Jungkook has been walking around, finally stops and looks at her with a frown.

"Huh?? Then how am I suppose to send my regards to them?? You don't expect me to send it myself??"

"Not that." She approaches him and takes out her phone.

"Aah yes that magical machine that you can use your voice to talk with someone at a long distance."

"Yes but that's not it. You don't need people to send letters. You can simply text them."

"Tax?? Paying tax for them??"

"Not tax! T-e-x-t." She spells it out.

"What's that??"

"It's like sending letters... But digitally. Here let me show you."