#Flashback (Y/n2) pt.3

The whole place becomes silent as they are stunned by what happened. The old man earlier pokes the sword beside him and looks at Jungkook in shock.

"W-who are you??"

The man begins to shiver, terrified by Jungkook's scary eyes. He thought if he stays still like that, he will die by his own eyes.

"K-KILL HIM!!!"

He chickens out and orders his men to attack. All of them strike at Jungkook at once.

"Jungkook!!!" Yelled y/n in horror.

A sword lounges towards his head but then Jungkook swiftly dodges it. He grabs the man's arm and twists it before slamming his body to the ground. He grabs the dropped sword and begins to block all the attacks skillfully.

It's like watching a movie war but in real life. Jungkook was so slick, he managed to dodge every sword and slashed them until only one remains, which is none other than the leader of the troop.

Jungkook sticks the sword to the ground and looks at the shivering man.

"Y/n, who are they??"

Y/n who has frozen in her spot, snaps herself to reality. She looks here and there to see all the men are already wiped out.

Blood scattering all around, making her stomach churns. She shuts her eyes tightly and breathes in and out.

"Y/n!" Jungkook quickly checks on her worriedly. The man scoots away from Jungkook, and sees a sword laying beside him.

"Y/n are you okay?!"

He shakes her and y/n only manages to nod timidly. She's trying to hold her breath so she won't smell the blood.

Jungkook noticed her gestures and motions her hand towards her nose. Y/n looks up at him. That's when she sees the man standing from behind, strikes his sword to Jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK!!!"

Jungkook turns around and sees the sword striking towards him. He curses, realizing he can't dodge the attack. He was about to hold y/n when his vision was block by a cloth.

He pauses for a second, before soon realizing the familiarity of the cloth. He looks up and sews a figure standing in front of him. His eyes widen, seeing the side profile of the person, despite wearing a mask.

"I'm sorry, but no one hurts my family..." Said the person and Jungkook yell his name in shock.

"Hoseok!!"

Jungkook can't stop the feeling of relief to see him. Hoseok is smirking under his mask at the man, while blocking his sword with his own.

"You two okay??" He asked.

Jungkook can't stop smiling widely and nods.

"Get her out of here. I can take care of it."

Jungkook was slightly taken aback by the way he was speaking to him, but he shrugs it off and carries y/n.

He glances at her and sees her wide eyes, staring at the two men who're sword fighting. He quickly takes y/n to a nearby cottage and places her down on a seat.

"Y/n??"

He holds her cheeks, worried that she has been spacing out since he took her away from the commotion. He taps her cheek when suddenly, she tears up.

"Y/n what's wrong?!"

He hears a loud thud from behind. He turns and saw Hoseok was knocked down.

"Hoseok!!"