#5

~ PRINCE FROM THE PAST ~
×
- Decision -

"I'm going home."

Jungkook said lowly, looking at the bracelet. He wears it on his wrist.

"I can go home now..." It is his time to go back to his timeline, where he truly belongs. This place is unfamiliar with him, he can't simply stay here when his place needs him. He needs his home as well.

He stares at the bracelet, in his deep thoughts. He reaches his hand up, and slowly takes the bracelet off of his wrist.

- Hesitation occurs upon the prince. A new feeling was discovered, causing him to starts having dilemmas. What will he choose?? -

Jungkook hears a knock on the door. His body jolts a little in surprise and grants the permission to come in.

"Your highness, it's time to go back home." Taehyung pushes the door and informed, widening Jungkook's eyes. He quickly sits up in panic.

"Home? Now?! But I don't think I want to go home now!! We can wait- yeah we should wait!!"

Taehyung and Jimin enter his room.

"What're you kidding?? We're going home now!" Jimin said sternly.

"No!! I said I won't go back until I decide when I want to!!"

"We're gonna miss the flight you dumbo!!"

Jungkook stops talking. His eyes blink twice before realization hits him, causing him to smile awkwardly.

"o-oh... THAT home... right! Let's go to our home yeah not that timeline home hahaha!!"

Jimin and Taehyung look at each other confusedly. Jungkook stands up and twirls his finger enthusiastically.

"Let's get it!!"

-

-

-

-

The three are in their private plane. Jungkook is staring out of the window, having his mind occupied.

"Your highness??" Taehyung calls him and Jungkook hums without turning his gaze away from the window.

"How about you quit calling him that Taehyung??"

Jungkook glares at Jimin who rolls his eyes at him.

"By the way, is that bracelet working?? Why aren't you back at your timeline yet??"

Jungkook stiffen up.

"Ethan said that once he wears it the magic will start in hours." Said Taehyung.

"So why're you not wearing it??"

Jimin raises his brows at Jungkook and he quickly looks away.

"I-i will wear it. But maybe it's another fraud!"

"It can be... But we can't be too sure about it."

"A-anyways, bring me food!! I'm hungry!!"

-

-

-

-

"

You can't you idiot!!!"

Jimin and Taehyung hold Jungkook's arms while the man is struggling to knock the door.