#7

~ PRINCE FROM THE PAST ~
×
- Ego -

- Days have passed, Jungkook just realize about y/n's well-being. He was too busy with his paperwork that he forgot about her. What happen throughout the days?? -

He quickly stands up.

"Bring me to her cell!"

As Jungkook reaches there, his eyes widen when he saw her on the floor unconscious.

"CALL THE HEALERS!! GET HER TO A ROOM!!"

-

-

-

Y/n was sent to the guest room and got treated. Jungkook notices her face is very pale.

"She has a high fever."

His personal healer, Kim Seokjin informed and Jungkook frowns, getting worried.

"Also she has a cut on her left thigh."

"What?!"

He lifts up her hanbok and shock to see it was heavily bandaged. His blood starts boiling at the sight.

"S-she also didn't eat... that's why she looks pale..."

That's the last straw. Jungkook gets out of the room and stomps his way towards the dungeon. He sees the guards who guarded y/n's cell and marches towards him, harshly pulling his by his collar angrily.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!! SPEAK UP RIGHT NOW!!!"

The guard was startled to see the Prince here and looking so furious. All of the guards went dead silent as they look at Jungkook in fear.

"I-it wasn't me y-your majesty...!!" The guard explains with his shaky voice. "H-he's over there..."

He points to another guard and Jungkook quickly pushes him. He angrily approaches the guard, scaring every guards in here.

"You... What did you do...??" He stands in front of the guard, completely towering him for being taller. The guard's legs shake, he slowly lowers himself in fear.

"I-i was guarding-"

"I'LL EXECUTE YOU IF YOU DON'T TELL ME THE TRUTH NOW!!!"

The guard flinches. They know if they made the Prince mad, the consequences will be horrifying.

"YOU!!" He looks at the other guard who he grabbed earlier and he flinches.

"Tell me what happen now! Or you'll face the same thing!!" He threatened and the guard gulps hardly.

"H-he was... Harassing the girl... He ordered us not to give her any food as a punishment..."

"and the cut?? The girl was injured on her leg!!!"

"I-i assume he accidentally hurt her while poking his sword under her hanbok while she was asleep." Jungkook scoffs angrily. He looks at all of the guards around him and yells,

"Tell me who's involved in this!! SEND THEM TO THE TORTURING ROOM!! I'LL HAVE THEM TORTURED FOR WHAT THEY DID!!!"

Finally, Jungkook storms out of the dungeon. He never thought his guards would act obnoxiously in his absence. Who knows what have they done to other prisoners before this.

He quickly rushes to y/n's room. His heart clenches at the sight of her weak state. He pulls a chair and sits down next to her.

"Y/n..."

He gently touches her cheek and caresses it carefully, as if she's a piece of a fragile glass. He can feel the heat on her cheek which made him angry of himself. He shouldn't have left her in the dungeon. He shouldn't have given her the punishment just to satisfy his revenge.