Chapter 24 (end)

~much later~
(I hope you read that in the spogebob timeframe voice)

*No POV*

Kellin smiled down at his boyfriend, who was resting his head on his shoulder, and at his daughter contently sitting in his lap. They were watching Frozen for the third time that week, by request of Copeland of course. Vic groaned, but Kellin secretly liked it.
"Finally over!" Vic sighed as the credits came on. "Yeah.. that movie is like, so terrible." Kellin chuckled awkwardly. Copeland looked at Vic. "Can we dance again, daddy?" The boys went silent, and they immediately looked at eachother. The shorter of the two chuckled. "Kellin is daddy, sweetheart." She looked at him with an innocent smile and pointed to Kellin. "Daddy.." she then pointed to Vic. "and daddy! Daddies!"
Vic simply smiled, pecking Kellin's lips. "I'm okay with that." he whispered, suddenly scooping the little girl up on his shoulders and popping a CD in his stereo. Kellin immediately recognized the tune. He smiled and Copeland cheered at recognition of her favorite song as Vic brought her from his shoulders to his arms and danced around with her. "We used to laugh until we choked, into the wasted night.." Kellin sang loudly, giggling. Vic smiled, pulling him to dance with them. "So don't don't don't wake me up, 'cause my thrill is gone.." "Say I'm wrong!" Kellin interjected. "In my sunset turning red behind the smoke, forever and alone.." Vic finished with a grin. "YEAHH!" the three of them nearly screamed at once, making them all collapse with laughter. The solo began, and Copeland ran to the center of the living room and twirled around. The boys watched on lovingly.
Vic suddenly began twirling a strand of Kellin's hair between his fingers. "You know what?" he whispered just loud enough for his boyfriend to hear.
"What?" Kellin asked, smiling big.
"This is definitely what you call a family."

☆☆☆

I hope you enjoyed the story! I put a lot of work into it, even though it probably wasn't great or anything. Thank you for reading though! ♥