Chapter 9

*Kellin's POV*

What's wrong with him?
Nobody has ever challenged me before. Everyone is always on board getting with Kellin Quinn.
Not to mention I let all my guard down for him and he just threw it back in my face. He doesn't love me. Fuck him!
I went back to my bus and locked the door in case any of the mexicans came over to talk to me.
I guess I slammed the door pretty loud, because the guys started questioning me.
"What's wrong, man?" Justin asked. "Yeah, dude, what's been up with you?" Gabe said, standing up. When I didn't answer them, Jack piped in. "Kellin." He said, putting his hands on my shoulders. "What's wrong? Katelynne has been calling all of us nonstop. Your phone has been going crazy." He grabbed my phone from my bunk pillow and handed it to me. Sure enough, 49 missed calls from Katelynne. 217 new messages from Katelynne. 12 new voicemails from Katelynne..
I sighed and reluctantly listened to the first.

KELLIN! YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME FOREVER!
*beep*

Kellin baby I'm sorry, please answer me, we can make it right. I promise. I'll do anything! Answer me!
*beep*

I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T ANSWER ME I'M COMING DOWN TO WHEREVER THE FUCK YOU ARE AND I'M GOING TO KEEP YOU FROM LEAVING. YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME KELLIN BOSTWICK!
*beep*

Kellin. Baby. I love you. I can't survive without you. I don't have a job.. you're all I have. Answer me.
*beep*

WANT TO LEAVE ME? FINE! YOU'LL NEVER SEE YOUR KIDS AGAIN!

I broke down at that message. I fell to my knees and just sobbed. Jack quickly grabbed my phone and kneeled in front of me. "What the hell? You and Katelynne broke up?" I ignored him and cried louder, thinking of Copeland. He pulled me into a hug, which I didn't reciprocate. We sat like this for a while, me grossly sobbing into Jacks chest. He held me tighter. Jack was a good guy.
Suddenly, someone was rubbing my back from behind. I looked, expecting it to be another one of the guys. It was fucking Vic. "Get out." I said, my voice breaking. I wiped my face and repeated myself louder. "Get out!" I looked around at all the guys, wondering who let him in. "I thought you'd want him.. you know.." Jack said, shrugging. Vic picked me up and threw me over his shoulder without warning. "PUT ME DOWN!" I practically screamed, punching at his back. He ignored me and carried me outside, closing the bus door. He then put me down and pulled me into a hug. I tried pushing away, but he was stronger than me. "I'm so sorry." he finally said. I stopped fighting him. We stood there in silence for a while, him hugging me tight, me just standing there. Slowly, I brought my arms up and hugged him back. "Copeland.." I choked out. "Shhh.. don't worry. We'll get Copeland." He rubbed my back and things actually felt almost okay.