Chapter 8

*Vic's POV*

I can honestly say I never expected to be holding hands with Kellin as we walked back to our tour buses after just confessing we were into eachother. We were both dirty from the struggling and being on the ground, but oh well.
We went to my bus, since fiestas are more fun than some boring white guys.
I'm kidding.
But we walked right inside, hand in hand. I didn't care what the guys thought.
Except Mike, maybe. Yeah, my brother's opinion matters.
There were raised eyebrows and double takes all around, but nobody mentioned it. We sat down with everyone still holding hands and still nobody did. I was relieved. So, we had a conversation about whether Harry Potter or Star Wars was better (ft. Tony and Mike) instead of what was going on with me and Kells. Thankfully.
That night Kellin slept in my bunk, naturally. We got to cuddle all night, so definitely a score.
We got up, not hungover this time and ready for another show.
Not gonna get in too much detail. Everything went normally I guess.
Until it was time for King for a Day.
Tony started with the intro, and the crowd of course went crazy. Then Kellin ran on stage and the craziness multiplied.
Dare me to jump off this Jersey Bridge!
I bet you never had a friday night like this!
Give it up, give it up, let's raise our hands!
I take a look up in the sky and I see red!
-for the cancer, red for the wealthy, red for the drink that's mixed with suicide!
Everything red!
Me and Kellin really got into this part. We were facing eachother and singing with extra passion tonight.
Kellin then sang his part and we went through the song like we had a million times.
And if the bass shakes the earth underground
We'll start a new revolution now!
The guitar solo started.
Then Kellin ran over to me.
He grabbed my face and kissed me sloppily.
In front of hundreds of fans.
I think everyone in the crowd had an aneurysm at one time.
Jaime literally stopped playing for a second and gawked at us.
What the fuck Kellin.
Oh well. Guess we're out now..?
After the show we headed to the designated "fan meet" place but were stopped by a security guard. "Hey guys, I'm afraid we have to cancel meet and greets tonight. Your manager said so." Kellin and I looked at eachother.
Shit.

Now we're on skype with our manager on the bus.

~..Social media, everything is blowing up right now.

We looked at eachother. "I know." We said at the same time.

~So what is this? Is this serious? What are you guys trying to do?

Kellin shrugged. "We haven't really talked about it. I wasn't trying to do anything." I said, looking at Kellin. "It wasn't planned.." he said, looking down. "It just.. happened."

~Well, guys, you've certainly started something. I guess we'll see if this is a good or a bad thing. Gotta go. Be careful guys, alright?

He sighed and hung up on us.

Kellin rested his head on my shoulder. "So.. we never did talk about last night." I saw this coming. "Kells.. look. I know you and Katelynne just got separated or whatever. It's natural to want some kind of fling.." He quickly sat up and looked at me. "Fling? Did you not hear me?" "Yeah, I did, but-" "I said I loved you! Do you think I just throw that around?" He stood up and started walking away, so I grabbed him. "You're just not in the position to start a new relationship, and I'm not interested in a quickie.. please understand.." I immediately regretted what I said because Kellin looked hurt. He pulled away from me and walked off the bus.
That was that.