Chapter 2

*Vic's POV*

Atlanta was fucking awesome! We had just finished one of our most exciting shows of the Ptv/Sws tour. Me and the boys were tired, but still pumped. After hanging out with some fans, we headed back to our bus, parked next to Sleeping with Sirens'. We were loudly singing and at some point Jaime ended up on my back, piggy style. As we approached the bus, the Sirens bus driver, Mark, popped out and looked at us. "Oh." He whispered loudly, looking relieved. "Thought you might have been some more fans." We laughed. "Why are you being so quiet, man?" Mike asked. "The guys are pooped." Mark replied, pointing back to the Sws bus. Jaime climbed off of my back. "What? That show was AWESOME." I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

All of us grabbed some beers and burst into the Sirens bus, singing and yelling. I picked up Kellin and threw him over my shoulder, Jaime started tickling everyone (I should add he's been drinking) and Mike and Tony thrust beers at the guys. Kellin was laughing hysterically and I carried him right out of the bus to the bus lot. "All right man!" he yelled and I put him down. We laughed some, then it got quiet besides the guys still singing, yelling, and tickling on the bus. "Kellin, we haven't hung out in a while. We're on TOUR, why are you guys so bored?" He shrugged. "I miss my family. Maybe I'm getting too old for this. Don't get me wrong, I love the music. It's just.. everything else." I nodded. I knew what he meant. Fans can be pretty crazy. They'll wear you out. "Is that all?" I asked, feeling something was still wrong with my good friend.

Kellin and I had been friends for years and had gone through tours and songs and life in general together. I knew him well. He just looked down and pretended to check his phone. "Come on, man." I gestured for him to follow me on the bus, where it was quieter.